What shoud the Magical Express be called when you leave Disney?

DBLGRR

Mouseketeer
Any suggestions for a name for the Magical Express when you leave Disney? I think the name fits when you arrive but there is nothing magical about it when you have to go home.

Back to the Future (Oops, wrong park!)
or
Charon's Chariot (a little extreme, but you haven't seen my office lately)

Judy

The Hearse?
Disney's Magical Depress?
The Screaming, Crying, Blubbering Bus?

Disneys Depression Express....henceforth known as the DDE, not to be confused with the Disney Dining Experience which is now Tables in Wonderland.

Kill Joy. I think it is off of Cinderella when the clock wakes her up from her dream. :rotfl:

we always call it the "UN magical express" and when we walk down the hallways and see the tags on the doors..we feel sorry for the folks who have them and when we are walking out the doors and see the sad leaving people with their suitcases we have a moment of being bummed and try to stay away..afraid their unmagical dust will spread all too quickly to us :sad1:

Disneys Depression Express....henceforth known as the DDE, not to be confused with the Disney Dining Experience which is now Tables in Wonderland.
this has got to be the funniest of them all

The term I heard it called many months ago and the term I think is still the most fitting is simply-"The Sad Bus".:)

Disney's Tragical Express....When you realize you're going home broke!

If I think of a good one, I'll let you know...this is from my Jan 2009 TR:

My Magical Express bus showed up on time and we were off to Orlando International. I think this is a great option for those who don’t want to have a rental car, however there was nothing “magical” about leaving Disney World…

I would leave abbreviation as is: DME: Disney´s Magical Express..... just change the meaning: DME: Disney´s Magic Ends! :eek::sad1::sad1::sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter