What resort to pick!

With your stated budget and only going to the parks 4 days, I would (my opinion) stay at a moderate and plan table service meals at some fantastic restaurants and have all the trimmings. I am more of a park guy so if it were me (and my wife) I would stay at a resort on the monorail and go to MK every day and hop over to the other parks some of the nights. I would plan a couple of nice meals but mainly we just eat quick service and on to the next attraction. Different strokes for different folks but nothing you decide will be wrong. It's Disney!

Have you looked into renting DVC points? At this point, some places will already be booked solid (especially with your trip falling over Princess weekend) - but I'd imagine OKW or Saratoga might still be available? OKW is one of our absolute favourites, it's a bit big and sprawling, but so quiet and relaxing. We stayed in a preferred room at Saratoga on our December trip last year, and were less than a 5 minute walk to Disney Springs (which was awesome!)

Polynesian, walking at night with the tiki torches is awesome!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter