What photography package did you get?

mmmsarah3

Mouseketeer
If you had a DFTW or are having one, what k ind of photography package did you get and are/were you pleased?

I had an outside vendor do my photography (Like a lot of other girls do)-- and used Randy Chapman with Chapman Photography (www.chapmanphotography.com). I had his intimate package which ran about $650 bucks (take a little)... and exchanged the already paid for DFTW photography for a honeymoon photo shoot. I was EXTREMELY pleased with Randy's work!! He is truly amazing! My photos are in my Trip Report which is located in my signature. Happy planning!

Maggimus- you should so be a professional spokesperson for Randy Chapman!!! It cracks me up! :rotfl:

You're totally right about him though- from all the pics I've seen by him, he sounds awesome!

Maggimus- you should so be a professional spokesperson for Randy Chapman!!! It cracks me up! :rotfl:

You're totally right about him though- from all the pics I've seen by him, he sounds awesome!

Literally he is just so accomodating. He stepped in and did a lot of things my WC didnt even do. He had to lead me on behalf of Disney half of the time. He saved DH and I from a lot of headache and anxiety-- not to mention his work is great and he was more than a huge help once we arrived home.

are you having a custom wedding or an escape/intimate?

we used DPS for photography and were extremely pleased. i can pm you some examples if you want. We got the 8 hour package and then added on 2 hours for our Dessert party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter