What other Disney podcasts/vlogs do you watch?

Disney podcasts:
The Unofficial Guides Disney Dish with Jim Hill
Resort Loop

Disney vlogs:
Adam The Woo
Justin Scarred / Randomland

Thingamavlogs
LiveFastDiePoor
JustinScarred
And then anything put out by the DISers (disunplugged, dreams unlimited travel podcast, dis pop, universal edition, etc)

Justin would be a great guest, if not team member, of The Dis team.
His daily vlogs are usually lolzy, but his produced segments are really well put together.

Not vlogs but old school blogs in addition to allears that are worth a look: easywdw (Josh), disneytouristblog (Tom Bricker) and disney food blog (love the food pics even if the articles are often too rah-rah happy).

seeyareelsoon on youtube are some great disney vloggers! They go to disney on a regular basis and put out new vlogs on wednesdays. Videos are generally 20-30 minutes long and make you feel like you are there for that time!

I removed Be Our Guest when they started their sleazy financial planner advertising, I was pretty offended that Mike would let that sleaze ball target his audience.

Unlocking the Magic Podcast on iTunes, Google play, or their website. Bruce and Connie are a married couple from Boston who have a fun family perspective and great Boston accents!
My other favorite is Wdwprep To Go. Great planning advice.

Last edited:

Justin would be a great guest, if not team member, of The Dis team.
His daily vlogs are usually lolzy, but his produced segments are really well put together.
Justin is so funny! Met him in Magic Kingdom this past winter. He was so nice!

All the DIS channels
Big Fat Panda
All Ears
thetimtracker
seeyareelsoon
Disney double dose
Jones Family travels

The Dis Unplugged
WDW Prep School To Go (helped me immensely with planning our upcoming trip).
I've tried Be Our Guest but I cannot stand the music playing in the background throughout the entire broadcast, it's too noisy.

@Dallas_Lady No they are bringing it back. JL hinted/confirmed it on her Twitter in a reply, or at least I think that's what she meant with a winky face.
One never knows with winky faces. Maybe she needed to sneeze.

Podcasts: Anything from the DIS and then also WDW Radio (I love Lou's trivia and his Top Ten episdoes)
Vlogs: Anything from the DIS, Tim Tracker, Fresh Baked Disney, Adam the Woo, AJ Ruck.
Great topic, there's some great content out there its always interesting to see what people think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter