"What Not To Wear" - Show is on again May 29

OOOHHH! I saw your episode!!! I remember thinking I liked the princess bag!!:lmao:

For anyone who hasn't seen it and wants to, just saw that my episode is on again Friday night (8pm & 1am). I can't believe it's only been a year since it first aired, it feels like ages!

Also I'll be back in WDW from March 12-16, so maybe I'll run into some DISers! :wave:

Thanks for letting us know! I miss that episode everytime!!!!
But I have seen it online.

You may see me at Downtown Disney on March 15th, I'll be on the Disney Cruise March 12-15, then a trip to Downtown Disney before going home. (gotta get my Disney world fix in before we go home!)

Your episode is my favorite! I love the part of you in the Disney store :rotfl:

You were beautiful before but boy did you turn out gorgeous babe! Loved the hair!

subbing so I can watch it later! I read your trip report...so the show will be fun to watch!

I haven't really been watching this thread, but I looked at your first post and was like "I know her!". I saw your "What Not to Wear" yesterday or was it Monday? I'm on spring break this week so my days are running together. When I saw you in the Disney store my first thought was if you were here on dis. You look wonderful!

It's on again, this Friday the 29th, at 4pm. I know you all want to rush out of work early and skip happy hour to watch me show off my collection of gypsy skirts on national television. :rotfl:

I haven't really been watching this thread, but I looked at your first post and was like "I know her!". I saw your "What Not to Wear" yesterday or was it Monday? I'm on spring break this week so my days are running together. When I saw you in the Disney store my first thought was if you were here on dis. You look wonderful!

Thank you!! :goodvibes:

subbing so I can watch it later! I read your trip report...so the show will be fun to watch!

Thank you too! :teeth:

Ooo - thanks for letting us know!!! I watched it once before after seeing this thread quite a while ago - and the show was GREAT!:thumbsup2 I already loved it but as a true Disney and DIS fan yours is, ofcourse, my favorite!:goodvibes (I love when Stacy looks at you like you are totally WHACK for wanting an Epcot to work at in Philly :lmao:)

So, I've always wanted to ask someone a couple of years or so after their 'transformation' who better to ask than a Dis friend?! Have you kept up with the changes??? (I think I _did_ read that you got a new Tink bag?) (I'm sorry, Im sure you are asked this all the time.:rolleyes:)

Philadisney: I watched your episode! If it were me, I would've left all my Disney stuff at home because I know Stacy and Clinton would throw it all away. :laughing:

Can't wait for the new season! :banana:

OK did anyone see the "Greatest Challenges" episode that aired tonight? It featured me crying over my Mickey Mouse purse and prancing around the Disney Store. Woohoo!

Philadisney: I watched your episode! If it were me, I would've left all my Disney stuff at home because I know Stacy and Clinton would throw it all away. :laughing:

I might have left some of it at home :rolleyes1 But they can't be mad at me because I don't wear it to work anymore!

I'm sure I've seen your episode. I've seen them all!
I so desperately want Stacy's job.

Yeah really, their jobs are fun! I have to admit I haven't watched too many episodes but I'm excited for tomorrow's show featuring BLOSSOM :laughing:

Ooo - thanks for letting us know!!! I watched it once before after seeing this thread quite a while ago - and the show was GREAT!:thumbsup2 I already loved it but as a true Disney and DIS fan yours is, ofcourse, my favorite!:goodvibes (I love when Stacy looks at you like you are totally WHACK for wanting an Epcot to work at in Philly :lmao:)

So, I've always wanted to ask someone a couple of years or so after their 'transformation' who better to ask than a Dis friend?! Have you kept up with the changes??? (I think I _did_ read that you got a new Tink bag?) (I'm sorry, Im sure you are asked this all the time.:rolleyes:)

Thanks!! I think I have done a pretty good job with keeping up with the rules. I rarely wear my crocs or Disney clothes out (and NEVER to work!). I only use my Disney purses in Disney World. I even manage to put makeup on almost every day. The only thing I really changed was the haircut. It was a little too short for me so I let it grow out.

I can't wait I love Stacey and Clinton

Me too! They were both wonderful.

OK did anyone see the "Greatest Challenges" episode that aired tonight? It featured me crying over my Mickey Mouse purse and prancing around the Disney Store. Woohoo!

Thanks!! I think I have done a pretty good job with keeping up with the rules. I rarely wear my crocs or Disney clothes out (and NEVER to work!). I only use my Disney purses in Disney World. I even manage to put makeup on almost every day. The only thing I really changed was the haircut. It was a little too short for me so I let it grow out.
I wish I'd seen that - I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for a repeat.

That's great that you've kept up w/ it - I dont manage makeup most days, so extra :thumbsup2 on that (and the restraint on the Disney purses!:rotfl:) I loved your hair short but I remember thinking you had the cutest 'before" hair of anyone I'd seen on the show, so I can see why you grew it out.:)
I saw that Blossom was going to be on, and I was like :scared1:

Whoa!

BLOSSOM?????????????:confused3:laughing:

I remember this episode when it first aired!! I was so angry with Stacy and Clint because I loved your style (but I do have to admit, I do LOVE the new look!) I'm 55 years old and still carry Disney bags, wear Disney watches and I worked for Disney store til they closed the store here so I can only imagine what they'd say about me!! :scared1:

You are absolutely beautiful the old and new Kelly! (the shocked look on your face was so cute when they surprised you but you were such a good sport - we are all fans here on the Boards :grouphug:)

I just caught the last five minutes of this show and said "oh, there is our favorite Dis tv celebrity". I always tell my friends not to put me on this show because I am NOT giving up my Disney shirt and pocket books :lmao::lmao::lmao:.

Linda

The description on our cable info was wrong, so I nearly missed it. Watching it again right now!

We were flipping through the channels last night and saw that the show was on again so we watched! :thumbsup2 Kelly, you are just too cute! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter