What Is Your Most Disappointing Restaurant @ WDW

This is exactly why I have never eaten at one of these places. I don't even like to look into the "open kitchen"! I know it happens but I don't need to see it! BLUCK!

Originally posted by jarestel
I would have to add Teppanyaki in Epcot to the list. The grill-table is very hot when they are cooking and unfortunately I was sitting directly in front of the chef preparing the meal. I could hear the drops of perspiration fall from his forehead and sizzle on the grill. Needless to say, I didn't eat much that evening. Not a pretty picture, and I apologize if the imagery offends anyone.

O'hana's

I had a made a PS when we got there we requested a window seat and were told we would need to wait. I waited over an hour and decided to just get seated. Well we were seated on the aisle but low and behold there were three or four open window seat tables in our area. The food was okay but it gets a little hard to eat when you are being hit by hula hoops.

My son freaked out when he found out he could eat at Pizza Planet. After waiting in line for 15 min we were able to order. I thought it was very expensive, even for Disney. The Pizza was like eating cardboard. (My wife and I are both in Grad school full time and we have three kids, believe me, I know what cardboard tast like.)

This was probley our worst experience since we started going back as a family in 97.

Lunch at ABC Commissary at Disney Studios -- we also threw out most of our food. DH said he didn't realize ABC stood for "Already Been Chewed". Awful, awful,awful! Yes, I should have complained but I was too angry to be civil. Had to have a very early dinner that night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter