What is your favorite DVC Resort?

1. VWL
2. AKV
3. BCV

We still haven't stayed at BWV or OKW at WDW or at any of the beach properties.

1. Aulani (by far)
2a. AKV
2b. BWV

I keep changing my mind between AKV/BWV on favorite in WDW.

We have not yet stayed in California or SSR, but have been to all the others.

1. AKV - At night, I sit outside in one of the rockers facing the roaring fire and bask in the architectural majesty of the lodge and tranquility of the savannah.

2. VWL - Like AKV, the theming and artistry is so well executed that one can easily forget he or she is at WDW. Leave your curtains open and wake up to the sights and sounds of the forest. It's truly rocky mountain grandeur.

3. BCV - Two words, International Gateway. Also, I am probably one of the few DVC members who enjoys the quiet Dunes Pool more than Stormalong Bay.

1. OKW if going with lots of people because lots of space
2. BWV if just us because of the excitement on the boardwalk and close to EPCOT and STUDIO
3. BCV because of walking distance to EPCOT

PS. Did not like BLT at all. Not comfortable and homey at all. Did not like bath or kitchen in studio. But the resorts would be over crowed if we all like the same things. Thank goodness we all like different color balloons.party:

Thank goodness we all like different color balloons.party:

Well put!!! :cool1:

We really love the beautiful/lush/warm/coziness of AKV and VWL. It's way more our taste, so I agree with you about BLT. We don't dislike it, but it's not HOME to us. I would go again, but not very often :thumbsup2

Of the ones I have stayed at:

1) AKV--I love how I feel transported to Africa. I love the animals, the music, the dark decor, the exotic atmosphere.

2) HHI--I love the marsh and the wildlife. I love the old oaks draped with Spanish moss. I love the low-country cooking on the island. I love relaxing on the huge balconies. I'll be there in 15 days and can't wait!!!

3) OKW--The condo feel is similar to HHI so I think that's why I love it. It's very different from AKV though. Very bright and airy. But I like a beach feel too every once in a while.

Now I have not stayed at BLT, BCV, VGC, VB, and Aulani. Maybe one day.

Food & Wine - BCV - #1 All the way

Any other time - whatever resort we are at. We have enjoyed them all.

1. AKV-I could sit on the balcony all day.

2. BLT-I turn into a kid every time I watch the monorail go by.

3. BWV-it's our home.

I've only stayed at two so far so

1. VGC
2. AKL

I have a split stay at SSR/BCV in December so I'll be able to add a 3rd then :)

AKL/AKV - Love the themeing of these resorts. Walking around and the resorts are filled with great artifacts.
BCV - Location, location, location; the pools.
OKW - Can not beat the size of the rooms. It is home, and it was the only Vacation Club in the beginning.

1. VWL -- home resort (always buy where you would be happy to stay)

2. AKL (Kidani) DH spent many years working in Africa for the State Dept and I love the quietness of the property and the Savannah views

3. BWV -- preferred property for F&W

I just purchased VGF. We will see where that lands in this list.

We own and love AK-J. It's amazing.Relaxing and a great resort to hang out at. Staff is great. Plus-Boma!
LOVE BLT- love the convenience and CR pool- only stayed in 1BR though, heading to a studio soon.
Didn't like BWV at all. Ridiculously long walk to our room, smoking areas we had to go through when trying to get to the pool or walk to parks, front desk people not at all friendly...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter