What is your favorite drink?

Originally posted by inkkognito
It would have to be a toss-up between the Konk Coolers and the frozen Mudslides. On the non-alcoholic front, I am totally addicted to the smoothies they sell in the theater before the shows (hubby is too).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Oh Yeah! Hubby and I were watching Hercules this weekend and wishing we had a CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE in our hands!!!!

I liked the dinner drink called True Colors. At night I used my 22 oz. DCL beer mug. The Mai Tais at the adult beach were very good, too!

It's a close race between a Konk Kooler and a Bon Voyage (aka Miami Vice...that wonderful combination of strawberry daquiri and pina colada!!!).

Does anybody know when they stopped making the individual Konk Koolers? I know that on Castaway Cay, the main bar had a Fat Tuesday kind of machine, but whenever I have ordered at Serenity Bay or on the ship, the drinks have been made to order.

Speaking of smoothies, m DH loves the chocolate ones!

Disney Researcher ---> The Bon Voyage is good with or without booze!!

YUM!

Rum Runners!!!!!!

I can never seem to get enough of them, but always seem to have too many. :rolleyes:

My husband and I sailed in January, and they still had the tropical depression at Castaway. I will be VERY disappointed if they do not serve it when we take our next cruise next year.

? What is a Tropical Depression?

It's a nasty condition that usually hits about 9am when they finally kick you off the ship so the next group of cruisers can board!

How 'bout a cold beer in an ESPN mug???? I think I'll pour one now....then close my eyes as I take a swig and see if I can smell that Bahamian air!!!!! AAAHHHHHH!!!

I'm a Bahama Mama fan. However on my first cruise on the Wonder in 11/01 my DD then 4 and I got our laps full of Bahama Mama's when the waiter tripped behind us as we were waiting for "Who Wants to be a Mouseketeer" to begin. I ended up with about 4 drinks in my lap while my DD got splattered. My DD did not think it was so funny at the time but we can all look back and laugh at the sight we must have made. I look forward to going on the Magic next year. Hopefully this time I will be able to drink my Bahama Mama instead of wearing it.:jester:

Another stupid question-I was afraid to drink alcoholic beverages in the event of motiion siickness. All of these especially the Bon Voyage sound wonderful, but my question is what if you get seasick-can you take Dramamine? Or are all of you lucky enough to never experience that?

A konk kooler is basically a flavored pina colada.....

Konk Kooler recipe

1/2 can cream of coconut, or one can frozen pina colada mix
3 ounces light rum
3 ounces dark rum
1/2 of a 12oz can frozen passion fruit juice concentrate(Welches)
4 oz of orange juice
2-3 cups of ice
Blend all together in a blender until very fine and smooth

Any ideas on where to get good maragritas in the Western Ports?

Key West?

G Cayman

Cozumel

And do they serve Adult drinks on Castaway Cay?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter