What is your favorite drink?

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
The drink that I miss the most from Castaway Cay is the Tropical Depression. How about other Diser's, what drinks do you miss the most from the Wonder/Magic or Castaway Cay?

It would have to be a toss-up between the Konk Coolers and the frozen Mudslides. On the non-alcoholic front, I am totally addicted to the smoothies they sell in the theater before the shows (hubby is too).
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Castaway Key, the sun shining, a chair by the water and a Konk Cooler, the stuff that Buffet Songs are made of

Although that combo strawberry/pina colada thing they serve at the first lunch is also nice.;)

I loved the frozen mudslides, but I can get those anywhere. The drink I discovered on the cruise and miss is the Kaluah Colada.

391 days till I can be on the deck of the Magic drinking Konk Coolers!

My favorites are the Midori coloda and the Miami Vice (combo of pina colda and strawberry daquiri)....YUM YUM!

MJ

I can't remember the exact name, but it had "navigator" in the title....Amaretto, cream and other yummy goodies (I wish I knew so I can attempt one at home) all in a delicious frozen treat!! Anyone know what it is called and what is in it! I am craving one as we speak....never mind it is only 10:30 in the morning (but it's a Saturday!!);)

I have to wait until 10/04 to enjoy another!!!:(

I'm with CamColt, the kahlua colada was indeed my favorite. But I did not try a konk kooler and I am looking forward to it. My dh loved a blue drink that they served at the theater as a special. He can not remember what it was, but it had black vodka in it.

Konk Kooler for sure. DH needs to learn how to make them!

DH and I enjoyed the rum runners during the shows! It's not the best rum runners we've ever had, we just really thought it was cool to have a drink handy while watching the show!;)

Since we are discussing drinks here, how much does a typical alchoholic beverage run at DCL?
And out of all those wonderful, yummy sounding drinks you mentioned, are any of them available w/o alcohol?I am not a big drinker anyway and probably just ONE drink would send me over the edge and make me more than a little tipsy.
If so,would you still have to pay for it?
Just curious.

DisneyResearcher

Around $4.75. I have paid more at bars around here and they weren't even half as good. I actually tried Konk Coolers tonight with the recipe from a fellow DISER and they were terrific!

I'm a light-weight myself when it comes to drinking (My DH calls me a cheap date)...I did my share of drinking but never felt as if I'd over-indulged...their drinks didn't seem too strong at all (would make sense, as they want you to buy more!) Enjoy!

Ok guys, I tried the konk cooler recipe from the other thread and it is great! Now i just need some sunshine and someone to bring me another one every couple hours!

I used to LOVE the Konk Koolers when they made each one fresh. Now they pre-make them and dispense them from a machine, and they are not nearly as good, IMHO. :(

I don't really drink mixed drinks but once each cruise I have to get a drink called Atlantic Blue or something like that. It has tequila (I get vodka instead), blue curacao, triple sec and lime juice. Yummy! :)

Another vote for the pina colada/strawberry daquiri mix ones!

Then again, any drink sipped from a lounge chair next to the pool on DCL is a good drink, eeh? :)

Konk koolers! I've sailed twice with Disney and the KK is the one that I HAD TO HAVE when I returned to CC....so i guess it's time to do some research....what is a "tropical depression?"

Originally posted by WDW Poly Princess
Another vote for the pina colada/strawberry daquiri mix ones!

Then again, any drink sipped from a lounge chair next to the pool on DCL is a good drink, eeh? :)

I have to agree with WDW PP: you get drink on DCL and it is as good as it gets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter