What Is The One Thing You Miss?......

Fast passes
had a dream about them last night...trying to get them for the flight of the amazon rapids....folks kept sending me down the long western boardwalk until I reached the mall...where Disneyland to relive congestion...had vending machines that were giving out large 24 oz boxes of shredded wheat in three flavors and another machine givine out free walkman earphones and headphones....my bags were full...had to go out to the car...where it was parked....dreams of dinseyland are always a horror of meeting up with other folks.

anyhow..miss shopping at goodwill and listening to the music over the speakers in the store...such a mix of the 80s to current generation. ...just not home or to tired

Miss the full use of my left arm. I will have an MRI on Friday to see what the damage is. In February, I brought my cane down very hard behind me, as I felt myself slipping on a slippery incline. I didn’t fall, but I hurt my rotator cuff. PT has helped me get some motion back.

Bobbi, extremely good thoughts to you on the MRI!

I miss Disneyland from 2000-2009. We always went the week right after Thanksgiving for 5 days. Not crowded, unique Christmas souvenirs, cookie decorating, Big Thunder Ranch with Santa, reindeer and the pardoned turkeys, etc.

Bobbi, extremely good thoughts to you on the MRI!

I miss Disneyland from 2000-2009. We always went the week right after Thanksgiving for 5 days. Not crowded, unique Christmas souvenirs, cookie decorating, Big Thunder Ranch with Santa, reindeer and the pardoned turkeys, etc.
those were the days though actuall we were there for 3 thanksgivings weeks during that decade....a good kept secret

miss my good judgement....had a chance to photograph a snake....the one day of the year I did not bring my camera on the dog walk it was cloudy, rather cold....though did get its tracks the next day...snake tracks are wonderful!!!!!

I’ll miss going to PT. I felt I was doing good, but there was no improvement so there will have to be some sort of operation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter