What is the menaing of your name (On Urban Dictionary)

low-key

14001, 60056, 224
put your name in and it shows what people feel about your name, not scientific at all, but fun

https://www.urbandictionary.com/

Jason
Jason is a very kind hearted person. He can be shy at many times and you think he's a total creep until you really get to know him. He is crushing on this one girl that he can't possibly get over. He is very loyal and would sacrifice everything for his friends and family. His thoughts in his head keep killing him and killing him. He also sometimes overthink things. He jokes around a lot but can be very serious when needed. You might not tell from his outside but he is a very smart person. He doesn't like crowds and lots of people. He is more of a simple yet hard to understand person. No one in the world would ever begin to figure out what is in his thoughts. Jason in a wonderful man.

Haha! I didn't realize Urban Dictionary defined peoples' names! Here's mine:

Laura
A beauty obsession of many. Many hate on her while they secretly love her. She’s sophisticated and witty. An unshakable muse with class.

I can’t c & p because I’m on my phone but the last line of mine says ‘she loves one boy and she loves her bed’.

True.

"the best friend you will ever have. a great listener one minute and the next a person who can make you pee your pants laughing. She is also a person that if you know her you are better off for it. She will make some man/woman very happy one day and be a great mom."
:teeth: Yep - they pretty much nailed it!

nicest people in the world.... some may think there kinda weird or a tad nuts but when you see past it you'll see they're the best people to have around.
they sing, they dance and they love.
very talkative, funny, cuddly, loveable and just all round fantastic people.

Mine..copied directly from the dictionary. :)

The Sexiest Hunny Bunny You Will Ever Meet. She Is Too Beautiful For Most ****** Tho, They Try To Be All Over Her But She Is Only Focused On One Person. Terri Is Cute, Smart, Adorable, Gigglely And A Slaying Girl Who Is A Evil Sweethart To Her Lover, Friends And Family But A ******* To The Rest Of The World.

She Can Stand Up For Herself But Sometimes She Just Needs A Shoulder To Cry On, At The End Of The Day She Is Girl Who Knows What She Wants And Does What she Has To Do To Get It. Terri Is Also Protective Of Whats Hers. She Wont Let Nobody Near It, She Will Blow Up If Even The Smallest Thing Happens To It. Shes Really Special To Somebody Out There.
Bruh You Seen Terri Anywhere?? She Is Sexy Asf !

Last edited:
Mine..copied directly from the dictionary. :)

The Sexiest Hunny Bunny You Will Ever Meet. She Is Too Beautiful For Most xxxxs Tho, They Try To Be All Over Her But She Is Only Focused On One Person. Terri Is Cute, Smart, Adorable, Gigglely And A Slaying Girl Who Is A Evil Sweethart To Her Lover, Friends And Family But A ******* To The Rest Of The World.

She Can Stand Up For Herself But Sometimes She Just Needs A Shoulder To Cry On, At The End Of The Day She Is Girl Who Knows What She Wants And Does What she Has To Do To Get It. Terri Is Also Protective Of Whats Hers. She Wont Let Nobody Near It, She Will Blow Up If Even The Smallest Thing Happens To It. Shes Really Special To Somebody Out There.
Bruh You Seen Terri Anywhere?? She Is Sexy Asf !

LOL

Last edited:
Corrina

one of the most bubbly people you will ever meet. Her smile and voice could fill a room with happiness. She always has something to say and it's usually very funny. Her laugh fun and also very contagious. She gets very excited and energetic for the small things. She loves to socialize. She could make anyone (he/she) basically fall head over heels if she tried.

Be warned it is long one but so me! Lol Great post idea!

Anna is....god there are no words to describe how amazing she is. She is very cute, very stubborn, short tempered and a little psycho. Anna is also sweet, kind, soft hearted, crazyand outgoing. Anna tends to be hyper and annoying at times, cute, sweet, kind and helpful at times, but then there is Anna's bad side...she is psycho, crazy, and a total *****. Trust me you don't want to get on Anna's bad side. Anna is a fun person to date. She has many different personalities but in a good way. Everyone wants to date an Anna. She will brighten your day. Anna also is very sexy, although she usually dresses lazily, when she tries it's amazing, there are no words to describe it. If you get a good Anna, in a relationship, she will give you her everything. Once she gets attached to you, she is attached to you, well probably for life. She will have a hard time getting over you. Anna's only "click" with certain people, so if Anna is dying to date you, there is a reason. And she most likely will get attached. When an Anna is in a relationship, she is dating you to marry you, and trust me when I say that she will only be about you. ( that is if you get a good Anna) Anna is the love of my life, she is my wife, and if I lost her I would literally shoot myself. She was my high school sweetheart and Anna's tend to get crazy sometimes but you need to trust her. I lost her back in high school and it was the biggest mistake of my life.

Nancy
A vibrant girl with a zest for living life to its fullest. Nancy has the smarts and the looks to make every man fall in love with her without any flirtation. Any guy would be lucky to date a Nancy. She is everything. Adventurous, outgoing, energetic, intelligent, funny, artsy, studious, free-spirited, lively, kind-hearted, generous, enthusiastic, friendly, and loving - all the while staying modest and humble. She becomes uncomfortable when receiving compliments and never boasts about her talents.

Nancy is just naturally attractive and doesn't use makeup to make herself look beautiful. Her style is fresh, comfortable, and gorgeous. Not an athlete - but athletic. Not a voluptuous babe - but sexy in her own way. Unafraid to venture out and try anything, she'll have you doing things you wouldn't have thought of doing before and you'll love every second of it. She gives meaning to life and life to the meaningless. You'll find yourself becoming more and more addicted to her presence. You'll ache every minute she's not with you and she'll pretty much occupy all the space in your head every second of every day. Nancy's smile is gold and her laughter is magic.

There is no one else quite like Nancy.

LOL....not so sure about this :rotfl:

The most supportive and loving girl that walks this earth. She has beautiful eyes that sparkle even at night. Her smile can light up a whole room filled with darkness. And her laugh is contagious and cute. Boys can't help but to stare. If she falls in love, she won't stop thinking about you. She is intelligent, athletic, into art, and great at listening. If you ever find yourself a don't let go

Last edited:
I sound pretty good

Directly copied:

Mary is a kind, caring, beautiful, stunning, and amazing girl that everyone has to fall in love with. She is committed to one guy only, and is very faithful. She is the best girl you'll ever have the pleasure of meeting in your life. Every time she enters the room suddenly you are filled with joy, and she is always able to put a giant smile on your face. She makes you feel at home, loved, and like there's no one else but you. She gets excited about everything, which brightens up your day, everyday. She likes to go on adventures and to make great memories and have fun! She loves to skate, to draw, to cuddle, watch ROM coms, eat strawberries, make forts, drink lemonade, be carried around, and be nice to every one. Despite how much she's been through, she's still the strongest and most amazing girl you'll ever meet. She is perfect in every way, but once you date a Mary, never let her go, because her perfect imperfections cannot be given up. She is an unforgettable girl, and not to mention hot! She is the best girl you'll ever meet in your life, and time stops every time you see her, because she is just so beautiful, and everything a guy could ever ask for.

Michelle
A beautiful name for a (young) beautiful girl. She is outgoing, very funny (or tries to be), and has a unique style. She is also very lovable, but can be awkward at times. She is the type of person you can easily get along with. She will be there to comfort her friends when they need it. She has a gift of discernment, meaning she knows when something is up. She has a great voice, but is shy to show it to the world. She needs more confident. Also, she can be very hyper at times. Even with her flaws, she is still perfect because the amount of flaws she has cannot compare to her flawlessness.

C&P:
susan is a great person, but doesn't always know it. susans are caring and intelligent, but never see the beauty in themselves. she knows it's there, but sometimes needs a little encouragement to see it. they are often ambitious, and sometimes get themselves in a little over their heads. if she does, help her out! once you have proven yourself trustworthy, susan will be your most loyal friend. but watch out! cross her and you'll have hell to pay.

susan has an amazing capacity to care about people. even the ones who hurt her.

susan will love you like a girlfriend, talk to you like a trusted advisor, and protect you like a sibling. do the same for her!
P.S. call her susie or sue and she will kill you!

That was a hoot. Thanks for the link, low-key...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter