What incentives are left to stay on-site?

Honestly for me the major benefit is not having to rent a car and use Disney's bus service. I know a lot of people don't like waiting on it but perhaps I've been lucky as I've never waited over 10 minutes for a bus to come. The only time I have lengthy waits is on MK days when there's a mass exodus after the nighttime firework show but that can't really be helped.

I'm usually singing the praises of staying off-site on this forum, having stayed both on and off site for both WDW in FL and DL in CA.

That said, when we're comparing on-site versus off-site for a Disney Vacation (which is a luxury in and of itself), one thing that we remember is that sleeping in ANY bed that's not the one at home feels like a vacation. Doesn't matter if it's at a cheap business extended stay, or a 5 diamond 5 star resort, after about 5 nights we're ready to start talking about coming home to the pets and to the routine.

Sometimes that nudge helps us swallow our pride a bit and save the money to stay off-site, cause that's frankly more of a luxury that MANY people can't even imagine. Hopefully this message helps those that are considering staying off-site realize that your Disney vacation will absolutely not be ruined by staying off-site, if you don't let it be the deciding factor in your happiness.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter