What Have You Learned Today???

Sthronds

<font color=blue>I can't make pancakes. It's just
They say we learn something new every day. So, what have you learned today?

I learned that my dog loves Fruit Loops. :paw:

Your turn! :teeth:

I learned that it is VERY hard to find an outpatient lab that is open early enough to draw blood BEFORE 7:30, which the doctor explicitly demands!

I ended up in the office of our former managing partner, and learned some stories of the days of old (before I was a partner).

I also learned what there is to see in Pisa besides the Leaning Tower.

I learned about some Outlook goodies I didn't know about before (calendar synching).

I also learned some new Polish swear words & phrases from our Polish employee... (not related to my Outlook adventures, but an equally frustrating MicroStation problem, which was easily solved)...

I learned that the next time I feel like I should go with my friend Lori to her daughter Hannah's doctor appointment, I should go. I don't like the feeling of knowing that I could have been there to help her, but instead she was alone and I was at school.

I learned that I am more suited for a career in Liberal arts/communication than I am tourism, nursing, engineering, manufacturing, and customer services. (aptitude test day at school)

I learned that my boss is a (insert Polish swear word here)

I learned that strawberry frosted mini wheats are the yummiest cereal ever....

We learned a way to withhold rent to get the landlord to repair problems. :teeth: It worked.

That it is well worth 150.00 to have Lowes come install a new dishwasher. Hopefully in the next few hours DH will learn that too! :rotfl:

I learned that when you accidentally call an elderly man "honey" while on line at Target, he may appreciate the compliment, but his wife won't. :blush:

I have learned that it is extremely difficult to get syrup off of cat fur.

I learned how to maximise the medicare reimbursement for our sub acute rehab unit.(God bless consultants)

The half life of Carbon14 per gram.... :rotfl: ...I was subbing a Science Class, and the kids couldn't firure out how to determine the age of a fossil....it's really Math, so I could teach them no problem(Science is my least favorite subject).

I learned we should all be aware of our driver's license renewal date, since I just realized I've been driving around with an expired license for nine months!

Well I have learned 2 new things today, yes ds 18 can have a short fuse, even at 7:30 am when he is still talking about losing the bb game last night and I have learned what I will be doing for some of the summer, driving ds16 to work at one of his jobs - filing for his immunologist, he was just invited back, oh joy for me!! And to make it a real learning experience he will have his permit then, oh I will really learn how many gray hairs I will get lol!!

ugadog99 said:
I learned that the next time I feel like I should go with my friend Lori to her daughter Hannah's doctor appointment, I should go. I don't like the feeling of knowing that I could have been there to help her, but instead she was alone and I was at school.

:grouphug: You were there for her.... just not in person. And that means alot I'm sure. I can tell that you've been an amazing friend to her and she's lucky to have you thru this. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter