What Have You Learned Today???

I learned that 14 credit hours, consisting of a/p II, College Comp (online) algebra for the complete stupid moron, and Humanities: making of the modern world is one hell of a course load for a single mom!

I also learned.....when mom calls, answer it even after you realize its her number on the caller ID, and hesitate!

Brandy

I learned that it's a dog eat dog world and I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I learned that it will be 84 degrees and sunny when I'm at WDW on Sunday. (I've been smiling all day.)

I learned DD11 can articulate examples of the moral compasses in her life. :earseek:

I was surprised but glad to learn DS13 doesn't want to be in marching band when he enters high school in the fall. Just wants percussion ensemble.

I learned that when you wash a load of clothes and forget about them in the washer for 3 days, when you finally remember and take them out, they don't smell very good. :earseek: :goodvibes

lulugirl said:
I have learned that it is extremely difficult to get syrup off of cat fur.
LOL - dog fur too!! :paw:

I learned today that seeing as it takes me 30 minutes to travel to my dentist's office, I really ought to leave the house way before the 20 minute mark. :hourglass :moped:

I learned how much it hurts to listen to someone you love be so upset, when there's nothing you can do to help them :guilty:
I also learned how much 8 am statistics sucks, and that no matter how interesting the content, any type of history class is still boring as heck
I also learned that the dining halls seem to have off weeks. The food has been awful this week :faint:
I also learned that the DIS rearranged smilies again :rolleyes:

Boy, it's been quite a day

I learned tha tmy Education class will be rough. I have to do 10 hours of practicum as well as the course.

I also learned that I don't like subbing for this particular elementary school in my district.

I've learned that I am totally in love with the cat that was dumped at my in-laws. It just showed up and I hooked them up with ARK so the cat can be fostered and eventually adopted. We stopped by to see it and it's the sweetest cat in the world.

I learned that if your six year old eats enough blue swirl fruit roll ups he'll poop blue for days

:banana:
Judy from Boise said:
I learned how to maximise the medicare reimbursement for our sub acute rehab unit.(God bless consultants)

congrats to you judy!!! your worth a whole lot to your unit. the people who accurately keep the cash coming in secure jobs for us all in healthcare as well as ensure quality care to patients by getting it properly reimbursed so we can show up and care another day:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm not sure if I learned anything.

Our new puppy learned where the toilet paper is in the downstairs bath and how fun it is to pull it off from the roll.

I guess I did learn something. Keep the bathroom door closed.

I've learned that my 13yr old daughter is one of the biggest frustrations in my life, and also one of the biggest joys.

Teenagers. You can't live with 'em, and you can't leave 'em on the side of the road. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter