What else to say to the characters???

jenjie said:
Kenny the pirate, the character guru, has an app called "character locator". When you click on a particular character, he gives suggestions on things to say to them. :yay:

Hope it comes out in an iPhone version by Feb

Oh-almost forgot-we also ran into Tigger, all by his lonesome, hanging out behind the England pavillion, back in the gardens (I think; it was a long time ago!). When I asked him why he was there alone and what he was doing, he gestered that he was waiting for me and then he grabbed my hands and proceeded to dance with me all around the path! That was another great one!:flower3:

!

Awwww I actually have a tear!
:flower3:

A few years ago, we were eating at Chef Mickey's when Goofy came to visit our table. He signed our kids autograph book and my then 5yr. old DD who's always been honest (painfully so at times) told Goofy that his writing was messy. He took our book and marker and sat down at an empty seat a few tables away. When he returned and gave us the book, we saw that he had written his name about 20 times all over those two pages in the book. It was hilarious and my kids still share that story (as do I :lmao:)

one year at Thanksgiving my DS4 refused to eat his green beans. Chip and Dale came over and sat with him on either side with each of them hand feeding him a green bean! When they left Minnie came over and finished the job but pointed to the fork and then to Chip and Dale and waved at them like they had no manners and then proceeded to feed DS using the fork until every green bean was gone. She and Mickey then gave him a dance with them to celebrate. it was priceless

i forgot...if you're ever with Pluto...ask him to play "dead dog" for you. The most hilarious thing I've ever seen. Don't forget to rub his tummy!

Read this whole thread today, it's like a time capsule with MGM still being MGM and toontown still around when this thread started ..... love it!! Thanks for the wonderful tips, I can't wait to try some of these out.

Rachel

When we were at Crystal Palace in June, we asked Pooh again why they serve pork on the buffet when Piglet was here. Again, he laughed. This time, we ratted him out to Piglet and then Piglet kicked Pooh square in his cute little butt.

The only thing I remember is pinching James Sullivan (Monster inc)'s butt. And poking Mike Wosovski. We had a blast with them.

I wish my kids spoke english, we could get some interaction with them when we go.

My youngest daughter got Mary Poppins autograph, then proceeded to tell her “my daddy is practically perfect in every way” (because I tell them I’m like MP all the time because IPPIEW!)! She glared at me and said Oh, he is, is he! I had to be quick and said “not as perfect as you MP!” She smiled and said you are to kind sir! – One of the best times I’ve had at WDW. My little one also tells her friends her dad knows MP because she saw us talking! LOL

pirate:

As my family was queuing up at TOT, DS 14 decided to do an inspection of the hotel to make sure it met appropriate standards, checking things off on his imaginary clipboard.

"creepy bellhop...check"

The bellhop started following him!

"strange kid...check"

Lol

As my family was queuing up at TOT, DS 14 decided to do an inspection of the hotel to make sure it met appropriate standards, checking things off on his imaginary clipboard.

"creepy bellhop...check"

The bellhop started following him!

"strange kid...check"

Lol

:lmao:

My son sang this to Rapunzel (sorry no video)

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1
Flower, gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Disney2012295640x480.jpg

Then I told her he's really 86 years old, but singing that keeps him young.

Oh, wow! Twokids, that's amazing!!!!

When Flynn is there while I'm visiting (parties only :furious: ), I like to ask for the smolder and if he'll show me what's in his bag.

On our last trip, we ate dinner at CP. We always ask Pooh why they serve pork products when Piglet is a guest of honor. He usually laughs. This time, we also asked Piglet why they do it. Well, he just shrugged his shoulders and was sad and then I told him that Pooh laughed. That earned Pooh a kick in the bottom.

When we were on our cruise in late June/early July, we were in line getting all the classic characters. We got to Chip'n'Dale and Donald was next. I noticed Donald had his butt towards us so the boys and I went and pinched his butt. Interaction between Donald and the boys was always great in the cartoons, but it was even better in person!

My favorite interactions involved my 6 month old daughter Grace. We were at the world for one day (New Years Eve) and we ran in to Donald. DS 4 and DD 2 went up to meet him, while Grace napped in the front of the stroller. Her sister had taken the back up earlier in the day, so we had to make due with her kind of slouching and laying back as best she could. After the other two were done, we were about to head off to get lunch, but Donald would not have it. He snuck up next to her, and put his finger to his beak to say "shhh" while DS looked on. The Photopass photographer got it, and I almost missed seeing it. After lunch, DS got to go up on stage with Capt Jack Sparrow for the pirate tutorial, and after it was done, he walked around the front of the crowd, and talked to DD Grace for a time. DH wasn't quick enough with the camera, but Photopass was again! The next morning at breakfast at Ohana before we left, Lilo and Stitch came by and both had a long interaction with her, making kissy noises and playing peekaboo. It was just amazing to me the interaction a 6 month old baby would get, especially with the older kids around!

Ask Peter where the buried treasure in the MK is hidden. He may even draw you a map, complete with clues if he has time :thumbsup2

Oh, and never mention pirates :furious:

My DD who was 5 at the time met Anastasia, Drisella and Lady Tremaine and they were wonderful. They asked her name and what she wanted to be when she grew up. When she responded that she would like to be a singer they asked her to sing and as she sang they sisters danced and Lady Tremaine waved her fingers as if conducting. When she finished they applauded and Lady Tremaine said to me, "You will have no trouble betrothing this one.". Then they posed for their usual over the top facial expressions for several photos.

DS5 fell and scraped his knee and was being consoled by my MIL just as Alice was being ushered past by her handler following a shift by the carousel. She stopped and bent down and said that she too had scrapes her knee falling down a rabbi hole. Then she kissed her hand and touched his cheek. She was lovely!!

During my former-roommate's first trip in 2010 she asked Mary Poppins where Bert was. Apparently that day it was his turn to clean the chimneys at Cinderella's Castle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter