What does your partner do for work?

Hubby is retired, but he worked as a manager of a large grocery store for 35 years, then switched careers and became a manager at a non profit for mentally and physically challenged adults. He did that for 10 years until he retired in 2020

She stays home with the kids right now. I think she’ll be ready to do something soon. I don’t know what she’ll do, though. She does have a Ph.D in biology but she can do whatever she wants. We don’t need her to go to work so I say just do something fun until it’s no longer fun.

Computer scientist. Generally he's worked for high frequency trading companies and high performance computing for scientists.

H’s a director of something at a large financial services company, he’s basically in meetings all day out of one of our bedrooms since Covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter