What does your partner do for work?

Honestly… I have no idea. He works for a mortgage company and does something with their compliance/law stuff???

He has it much easier - I’m a teacher ;)

Mechanical Engineer - He is the maintenance manager at an aluminum processing company - he’s the guy that makes sure everything is running and the first person called when something breaks.

He's in marketing. I was too before I left. He's more of the data engineering side though.

Yes. He is not Mr. Right but we are having fun. It is nice to have someone to go out with. He is even going with me on my Birth Day trip in a few weeks. That'll be a first. I have never gone on a trip with someone I was in a romantic relationship with.
Disney Birthday trip? Congrats on finding someone, Disneychrista!
But there's still something missing: did you find your Cadbury Mini Eggs?

Disney Birthday trip? Congrats on finding someone, Disneychrista!
But there's still something missing: did you find your Cadbury Mini Eggs?
Not a Disney trip this time. I was actually originally planning it to be but Disneyland is way too people-y for me me right now. So we are going to the Central California Coast for beaches and beer.

And yes my daughter found me Cadbury Mini Eggs. She works down where there is a Target, so I sent her there to look for me.

Implementation Manager of a software company.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter