What do you think?

I just googled to see the cake. I loved Kate's dress because it was similar to mine in style. Her cake looks like a bigger/fancier version of mine as well. She has good taste!

Maybe Kate has no morals coz she copied from you!!! :lmao:

As for all things Kardashian... why does any one care about these people? :confused3

This is the first I've heard of it, but if it's true, kudos to Kim for copying someone who actually has class. Maybe she'll pick up some by osmosis. :rolleyes:

:rotfl: That's true. Hadn't looked at it that way.

I think she has the right to copy any cake she wants, but I think it only makes her look bad and I don't know why she'd want to do that. It would be like wearing the exact same dress - embarrassing.

:thumbsup2

The only pictures I can find of Kardashian's wedding cake look absolutely nothing like Kate's. The news articles suggesting that she was using the 'royal' cake design were all from a month before the actual wedding.

Trust me, looking at the pictures of Kardashian's cake online she would have been much better off being seen as a copycat!!!!! She chose one butt-ugly cake ;).

The only pictures I can find of Kardashian's wedding cake look absolutely nothing like Kate's. The news articles suggesting that she was using the 'royal' cake design were all from a month before the actual wedding.

Trust me, looking at the pictures of Kardashian's cake online she would have been much better off being seen as a copycat!!!!! She chose one butt-ugly cake ;).

You are right - the cakes look nothing alike.
Kate & William's cake: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebritynews/news/see-the-royal-wedding-cake-2011294

Kim & Kris' cake: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ardashians-six-foot-tall-wedding-cake-2011218

I love Kate & William's; Kim's not so much.

I took Kate's hairstyle from her wedding day to my hair trial for my wedding because it was exactly what I wanted. Apparently that means I lack morals, am spoiled, and just want attention. Who knew?

ETA: Oh, and I found a picture on the web for my cake. I'm a terrible, terrible bride. :sad2:

Well I did NOT know that. I didn't know that you COULD take other things and put them into your own wedding. I honestly didn't! Don't hurt me

I guess I just don't like Kim at all and I didn't really care...

I am sure there are brides all over the world copying that cake...why should Kim be any different? Her wedding, her choice....doesn't bother me in the least.

Have to agree. I think it is pretty common to take ideas from examples or other weddings..why are there million page bride magazines if not to give ideas for a wedding. I think plenty of brides will copy the cake or dress or whatever other aspect of the royal wedding, some other celebrity wedding or a friend/family members wedding as it suits them/appeals to them. I never thought that items were unique to one wedding/couple.

Well I did NOT know that. I didn't know that you COULD take other things and put them into your own wedding. I honestly didn't! Don't hurt me

OP, I've suggested it before and I'll suggest it once again.

You'll fit in better and won't have your sensitive feelings bruised on this board.

Nobody wants to hurt you kiddo, but I'm figuring most people may not have figured out you are a kid. Go to the teen boards and play. They'll have more in common with you. We're old and set in our ways. ;)

Very tacky. It also goes to show she has no originality. Someone with her $$$ couldn't come up with a design of her own?

Do you think it was wrong for Kim Kardashian to copy the royal wedding cake for her wedding? Here's my opinion: I don't think she has any morals at all and just wanted to copy from something better because she's spoiled and wants attention. But what's your opinion on it?

No. It's not wrong. If it was, then millions of brides who bring pictures to bakeries and say, "I want my cake to look like this" are wrong too.

But my real opinion is "who cares about the Kardashians?"

What? You mean all this uproar is for nothing? :lmao:

Agreed. Equating cake choices to morality is ridiculous. I own a cake business. Every bride has an idea that came from somewhere. Some want exact replicas, some want something similar. Neither choice makes me believe that any of them are lacking morals. She may be lacking morals. I'm not arguing for or against that, but to base it simply on her wanting a replica cake is just whackadoo.

:thumbsup2

I'm trying to decide if there is a number small enough to represent the fraction of a percent I care about anything Kardashian related - but I don't think there is.

:rotfl:

I completely agree!

Um... Kim's cake looks like a giant... part of the male anatomy... to me...

1313939375_kim-kardashian-cake-b.jpg

I just googled to see the cake. I loved Kate's dress because it was similar to mine in style. Her cake looks like a bigger/fancier version of mine as well. She has good taste!

I thought I saw somewhere that Kate copied the dress, maybe from another Princess?

Its not really taking things, but brides do get inspiration from other people's choices. It would be weird if Kim was BFF with Kate and copied her cake, but otherwise its like looking through a bridal magazine and seeing something and saying "thats exactly what I want for my wedding". At least thats how I see it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter