• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What do you have to bring home to the UK???

Kanga Gel
Tyrenol grape flavour
Many more supplies form CVS :thumbsup2
Halloween Decorations from Walmart
Yankee Candles

I'm sure there is so much more :)

thought about you all today when I was in Selfridges in Birmingham, lots of these products here including Fruit loops etc.

We get Lays whenever we are in France or Belgium - yummy! Also Bugles - my absolute favourite!!:goodvibes

To the person looking for CHEETOS, try your local POLSKI corner shop, I found them in there, and yes they do taste the same!! (No extra crunchy though unfortunately, just the original ones,)

A 12 pack of Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper. Other half loves it - sadly it also weighs a ton so can normally only bring 1 - if he had his way we'd pack a case full of the stuff!

Scrapbook supplies...and a few more scrpbook supplies:rolleyes1
Ck pants for DH (and now DS(17))
cake sprinkles - they have sooo many fun ones!
Sketchers
Levis
Scrapbook supplies;):rotfl2:
About 7lbs a piece round the middle:sad2:

Apart from the "7lbs a piece" :rotfl2: we don't have any regular bring backs yet, but i will definitley be looking out for a lot if these things mentioned, especially the sweets :)

This year we brought back

Peanut butter cookie mix
Apple Jacks
Peanut butter M&M's
Pretzel M&M's
Corn bread mix
Biscuit gravy mix - DH loves it when I make cheese scones and gravy for brekkie!
Ranch flavour pretzel bits - my fave :lovestruc
Peppermint bark - so good I'm going to try and make some myself!
Taco Bell taco seasoning
Folgers coffee beans and we tried a ground one while we were there with a really yummy flavour - choc and toffee or something?

Wish we had more space in the suitcases!

Luckily our friends who live in Florida love Cadburys Creme Eggs so we said we'd send them some Twisted bars after Easter (they told us they can get Creme Eggs out there up until Easter!) plus some other Cadburys goodies and they will send us a care package :woohoo: :woohoo:

ah let me see this could be a big list
all ways get jif peanut butter ghirardelli choc chip all varieties
pepcid complete 50 pack so much cheaper than uk rubbish 6 pack in uk
cheetos for my daughter put wootsits to shame
ahoy cookies
twinkies i could go on but im feeling hungry:laughing:

Excuse me for sneaking into your UK board but I just love the UK so I like to lurk to see what you are up to! I love this thread and it's fun to see the types of things that you bring back to the UK with you. When I go to the UK I bring back lots of Cadbury (I even toured the factory one time!) especially the whole nut, Flakes and Heroes, I love Twinings tea, digestive biscuits especially chocolate biscuits, Walkers shortbread. I'm sure I'm forgetting things!

By the way chocolateminnie, I work for American Girl so if you ever need a magazine fix, let me know! :thumbsup2

Another American here, lurking on your UK board!

I see that several people have listed antibiotic ointment (Neosporin) and Tylenol. Do they not have good brands of these things in the UK? Or are they just really expensive over there?

Excuse me for sneaking into your UK board but I just love the UK so I like to lurk to see what you are up to! I love this thread and it's fun to see the types of things that you bring back to the UK with you. When I go to the UK I bring back lots of Cadbury (I even toured the factory one time!) especially the whole nut, Flakes and Heroes, I love Twinings tea, digestive biscuits especially chocolate biscuits, Walkers shortbread. I'm sure I'm forgetting things!

By the way chocolateminnie, I work for American Girl so if you ever need a magazine fix, let me know! :thumbsup2

my DD would be thrilled to receive either a magazine or even an up-to-date catalogue. If you would like to do an exchange PM me and I would be happy to send chocolate and twinings tea in exchange for a magazine :)

I just had to post - I thought my family was the worst for bring stuff back. We've spend oodles of time in America and miss it lots - so much so I would love to live there but that is another story. Now for the list: -

Me
Butterrum Livesavers
Pina Colova Hawaiian aftersun - the smell is amazing
Fruity pebbles (even wrote to Post once, apparently no demanded to sell in UK ... hmmm)
Watermeon chewing gum
Carmel Corn
Vingarettes
Hershey
Alieve

Hubby
Cheattos - all kinds
Lucky Charms
Double stuff Oreos (English ones are not the same)

Mom and Dad
Hamburger Helper - all kinds
Mac & Cheese
Cake Mixes
Ranch dresses for salads
Clamchowder
Aspercream

Sister
Chocolate Pebbles
Popcorn
Cookies
Pop Corn

Thats all I can remember off the top of my head. Our cases are always opened by sercurity, I bet they are disappointed when they see all that food.
I have tried to find all the above in UK but it is expensive.
We running low - hurry up May!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

I see that several people have listed antibiotic ointment (Neosporin) and Tylenol. Do they not have good brands of these things in the UK? Or are they just really expensive over there?

We have similar things but I think you get used to the products you use. If I have a really bad headache Paracetamol doesn't touch it, but a couple of Tylenolol and it's gone.

It's not possible to buy anti-biotic cream / ointment over the counter.....it's prescription only :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what the equivalent of Tylenol is but I gather it's far better than good old Paracetamol-one of the more simple pain killers available in the UK :goodvibes

I don't have any 'must-buys'... expect for M&Ms!
I have to bring back a big bag of M&Ms, as they seem to have stopped selling the small bags of regular chocolate ones. They only seem to sell the peanut ones, which I don't find as nice! So I buy a huge bag in Florida to make me feel better! :cloud9:

xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter