What do you have to bring home to the UK???

Eliza32

DIS Veteran
Hi guys
Was responding to an american thread about favourite brands, and started to think about what my MUST-HAVE non disney items are to bring home to the UK. Here are my first thoughts:goodvibes

John Freida Frizz Ease hairspray (I know I can buy it in the UK, but the cans are half the size and twice the price!):scared1:
Bath and Body Works liquid anti-bac soap (usually buy at least 6)
Lady Speedstick Deodorant - (usually buy 3 or 4)
Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate chips - better than anything available here- yes even Cadbury?:eek:
Tylenol Cold & Flu Capsules - theyre sooo much better than lemsip!:sick::sick:

Once when we flew back from San Francisco my hand luggage was completely stuffed with chocolate (The christmas edition mint M&Ms were excellent!!:hippie:

ooh antibiotic gel from walmart or target
US and People magazine (although I found People in Tesco this week and was VERY excited)
I don't bring them home ... but I get sentimental everytime I see Little Debbies chocolate brownies in the supermarket there ... me and my bro shared a room the very first time I went to WDW and we ate packets of them ... in fact I must bring him a box back from my next trip!

• Bath and Body Works anti-bac and hand creams (usually trial size)
  • Nyquil bottles (usually 3 or 4 large ones)
  • Jumbo bottles of Tylenol
  • Dozens of packs of Crystal Light individual sachets, usually iced tea and peach iced tea
  • Dozens of Jello Fat Free Sugar Free Puddings (mostly chocolate fudge)
  • Heaps of scrapbooking supplies as they're so much cheaper and better than here

- Yankee Candles
- Basin products (bath products and soap etc.)
- Lots of sweets and chocolate - especially Reese's peanut butter cups
- Microwave Popcorn
- Cake kits

:)

I usually bring back....
- Jolly Ranchers
- Hershey's Kisses (I hate Cadbury's, gimme Hershey's anyday!)
- Twizzler's

I can't think of anything else right now! This just reminded me I'll need to stop at the big Hershey's shop in New York!

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about my beloved Cheetos!! They're probably more important to me than the above 3, lol.

Me - jif extra crunchy peanut butter
Wet ones antiseptic wipes individually wrapped
cornbread mix

DS cheddar cheese pringles

DD American Girl magazine
Famous Amos Cookies

Folgers coffee (individual sachets) and the Home & Land (or other 'houses for sale') magazines that are available to pick up from Publix. :)

Twizzlers and Anti-Biotic cream / ointment :thumbsup2

Wish I'd brought back some of the night time cough medicine Eve and I used on our last visit and that I could have brought back Carnation Gingerbread Latte coffee creamer.......................................;)

Wow, glad to see I'm not the only one who goes over with a shopping list....

Forgot about the Crystal light sachets, we always get those. To the poster who buys Reeses peanut butter cups - you can get them in Asda.....and the Jif Extra Crunchy peanut butter can currently be found in TK Max......it it a whopping £3.99 a jar though!!!!!

When are they going to open a Cheesecake Factory in the UK.......my world will be complete then!!

Pop Rocks:confused3
Cookie & Cream Hershy

I always seem to bring advil back too.

Nobbly Cheetos,
Yankee Candles (yes I know I sell them but I bring home the ones that are US only)
Hershey caramel kisses
The honey mustard that you get in the parks - by the bucketload!!
Swiss Hot chocolate with marshmallows! yum!

that's all I can think of at the moment, I'm sure there's more though! :)

bath and body works anti bac handsoap - min of 6
ibuprofen and paracetamol from target
Nyquil and Dayquil
aunt Jemimas pancake mix
jello
seasoning salt and pepper for cooking
NeoSporin
Secret deo sticks
socks

mmmm - must be more as it takes forever to unpack.........

Folgers coffee (individual sachets) and the Home & Land (or other 'houses for sale') magazines that are available to pick up from Publix. :)

ooo we bring folgers back too but usually a few of the MASSIVE red tubs!!

aussie shampoo and conditioner
cinnamon toothpaste and chewing gum
tumble dryer sheet or block
yankee candles

Scrapbook supplies...and a few more scrpbook supplies:rolleyes1
Ck pants for DH (and now DS(17))
cake sprinkles - they have sooo many fun ones!
Sketchers
Levis
Scrapbook supplies;):rotfl2:
About 7lbs a piece round the middle:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter