What do you bring for your "kitchenette"?

noname70

Mouseketeer
I was hoping some vets out there could give me some ideas on what food/prep items they bring or buy for their trips "home".
We plan on doing microwave eggs and PB & J but more ideas would be great.

Cereal
Bowl
Coffee and filters
Salt and pepper shaker (Mine is actually meant for camping, with salt on one side, pepper on the other)
2 sets of flatware
Sharp knife
Placemats
Heavy-duty paper plates
Chip clip

:teeth:

Coffee, filters, salt and pepper is all that is needed. There are already plastic ware, paper bowls and plates and real glasses and cups. You can ask for real silver ware too. We once had them bring us a sharp knife. We usually stay in 2 bedroom units, so we have the full kitchen.

Deb & Bill said:
We bring money so we can eat out.

LOL! That's what we do, too. We bring coffee stuff and maybe get cereal and milk for breakfast, but that's about it. We use the microwave and kitchen mostly for reheating any "doggy bag" stuff we bring back.

DisFlan

Wew are going to bring juice, milk, cereal, bagels, coffee and filters. Only plan on having breakfast in the room. It's vacation, so dinners are out! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter