• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What Disney character do you wish to meet but aren't seen at all?

I saw Eric with Ariel at International Gateway at Epcot. I have seen quite a few of the characters listed at IG at Christmas time. We always see them down there 4-4:30pm in December.

Olaf and Kristoff from Frozen. They need to put them in with Anna & Elsa when the new area opens at Epcot.

I will have to stalk it out around that time.
Of course I work until 5, but come weekends, I will absolutely be there

I will have to stalk it out around that time.
Of course I work until 5, but come weekends, I will absolutely be there
I have seen Ariel, Ariel & Eric, Jack Sparrow, Belle & Beast, Cinderella & Prince Charming, Prince Charming, Pochohantus, Alice. I have heard that's where they do the character training. I have had great interaction down there. I caught Alice down there and then walking up the hill and walking toward England, Alice grabbed my hand and we skipped over to her meeting spot. (a different one, it was at a different time) Ariel took my hand and we walked over to look at the water and she asked what fish I thought could be down there and what treasures there might be. She talked to me about 5 minutes, but I was the last person she took. My favorite down there was Jack Sparrow, he came out and just got right into character and drew in a crowd quickly there were about 10 of us walking toward the Boardwalk. He put on a show, he was hilarious!

Again I have never seen characters down there outside of December. We are usually in Epcot in that area 4-5pm and only ever seen them in December and it's each day we go there we catch characters.

Too many to list, but the ones that immediately come to mind would be:
-Olaf and Kristoff
-Remy
-WALL-E
-Captain Jack Sparrow
-other fairies (although we loved our experience with Tinkerbell)

Mine would be Remy and Lumiere. We were never able to see Remy at EPCOT. They would tell us he was sick
Yes! We have a Chef's De France ressie and my DS would be so thrilled if they brought Remy back. Even a magic Remy shot offered in Epcot's France would be something.

I'd love to meet some Newsies - my all time fave Disney movie. With its Broadway success (finally seeing it in 2 months!) It would be awesome to see something Newsies related in the parks.

So many of the ones listed we got to meet when DS was little-we were looking at old pics the other day and were surprised to see Darkwing, Launchpad, Kermit and Miss Piggy(together!) Meg and Hercules (together!). I remember Jiminey Cricket was like the Holy Grail of characters back then and we walked into MNSSHP and there he was in Town Square and no one was in line! We felt like we had won the lottery. And there use to be Villains out all the time, they were so much fun-Jafar and Cruella were always the best. Good ol' days*sigh*.

Now I would love to see-Olaf, Wall-E, and Cheshire Cat. I think we don't see Villains like we used to because of the scare factor for little ones so not sure there would ever be a meal, but count me in if there ever is!

Esmeralda from Hunchback, Megara from Hercules, and Kida from Atlantis.

You are my soul mate. They are my top three picks. Of course, I would love to see some partners with them too (Phoebus, Quasimodo and Clopin, Hercules [how often is Hades out? I've seen pics of him], Milo and Audrey).

Pete would be on my family's wish list.

Same here. I quote Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pete lines all the time to my DD. We actually got a little excited when we first saw the sign for the meet and greet in fantasyland, but sadly Pete is just on the sign (which we have a pic of ) and not inside.

Do you think the variation is so small because the characters are expected to interact so much more than in the past? They would have to have people trained on so many more characters personalities? When I was a kid you just happened to stumble on a character, you got a picture and that was it. There seems to be so much more interaction now. Especially face characters, to know so much and act the part so well. It has got to be a lot of training I would think.

more Villains year round! and Princes
I'm wish Edgar will be one of the new villians to show up for a future Halloween party for Disneyland and WDW. Especially since I'm imagining Edgar and Cruella getting along with how much they have in common when it comes to cats and dogs.

Same here. I quote Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Pete lines all the time to my DD. We actually got a little excited when we first saw the sign for the meet and greet in fantasyland, but sadly Pete is just on the sign (which we have a pic of ) and not inside.
Glad I'm not the only person who was bummed out. I really hope Pete will show up in the Disney parks in the future. Especially since he's known Mickey for a very long time. It felt like such a tease when I heard Pete's voice outside the tent. Hopefully this might be a hint of him showing up in the parks someday.

Pete would be on my family's wish list.

My first thought was Pete of Pete's Dragon, not Pete of the cartoons.

Add Pete (of Pete's Dragon) to my list because it makes me sad when parents tell their kids it's Puff in the MSEP

My top 4 characters that exist, and I would love to meet:
Yzma
Berlioz
Toulouse
Kuzco

My top 4 characters that do not exist (as far as I know), but I would love to meet:
The Reluctant Dragon
Figaro
Timothy
Madame Adelaide (I named my DD after this character)

My top 4 characters that exist, and I would love to meet:
Yzma
Berlioz
Toulouse
Kuzco

My top 4 characters that do not exist (as far as I know), but I would love to meet:
The Reluctant Dragon
Figaro
Timothy
Madame Adelaide (I named my DD after this character)
Madame Adelaide would be a wonderful meet and greet character. She can be like Mary Poppins when it comes to interactions and she can talk about her love with her pet cats. Now that currently all three kittens currently exist the only character that's missing is their mother Duchess. Since all three of them are found mainly in Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris I can picture her calming down the kittens when Toulouse or Berlioz would mess with Marie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter