• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What DID you guys do for Halloween?

I hung out with my friends, watched Mirrors and then went Trick-or-Treating. I was a mad scientist. We had a good time!

I watched bits and pieces of scary movies while waiting for my best friend to get home from his date so we could watch scary movies together.
My other friend ended up being ditched so I hung out with him and gave him advice all night until my best friend came home. Then we just hung around outside.

...I've had better Halloweens.

i got up early and went shopping with my mom in nashville, we had a lot of fun. i got home around 7pm and i was EXHAUSTED, and i took a nap till 9, when matt got home, then we watched some tv, and got in bed around 11.30, and turned our clock back.

I had two parties. :D
I was Alice from Alice in wonderland.
i'll have pictures later.

We went sledding with some of our friends in the afternoon, then drove to the hot springs and enjoyed soaking in the hot tub & the actual spring while watching the stars and some northern lights (not a spectacular display tho). No costumes this year. Had a lot of fun!!

I was gonna TOT but I chickened out.

Came home, watched Ghost Hunters live until 1:00am pre-time change. Came on here and FB until 1:17. AM (Time Changed) then watched Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds and went to bed.

All and all a good Halloween.

pre-partied at my apartment, went to a hollywood party then walked around hollywood blvd checking out all the awesome costumes till like 5am then after-party at my friends house in LA. pretty epic.

i went trick or treating w/ my two friends, and we gt ttoonnss of candy. i was a devil, with a red wig. somethin rreeeaallyy scary was when an old woman called me a sexy mama. how weird. then we went to my friends house and watched Scream 3. then i left @ ten, then when i gt home i watched the Spooky Cake challenge on Food Network. btw im addicted to that show. thn i wwatched the yankees, who by the way won!!!!! go yanks!! then i saw lady gaga on the lateshow..it was kinda odd. that was my halloween!

I went to my best friends house. Carved pumpkins. Then we put foil on ourselves, went and picked up our other friend and the three of us went to Chipotle for our free burritos. Then we played halo 3 all night.

I went trick or treating with my 4 of my friends, and then we hung out at one of my friend's houses and played truth or dare.

I went trick or treating, then to my friends house for a party. it was fun

I trick or treated, but no one cared because I painted myself blue. :D I guess that outweighs being 'too old,' hee. Unfortunately, my boots weren't made for walking and I had to wear them for over 10 hours straight, because the complete outfit was soooo much more important than having feet that can be stood on at the end of the day. But it was fun. :banana:

On the 30th, I was supposed to go trick-or-treating at the embassys but I had to work on a paper =( Later that night, I went to a party. It was so much fun!
On the 31st, I went to another party.
I love college!

I carved my pumpkin and decorated the yard with my friend, then I trick-or-treated, but my friend and I participated with a school fundraiser where we collected food bank donations instead of candy (but we got a good-sized pile of candy too!). And any SYTYCD fans out there will appreciate this, I was a Russian Folk Dancer, a la Jeanine Mason. :rotfl:

halloween008.jpg

And after, we went to her house, watched The Proposal, and ate candy until 11. :)

it is going to sound weird but i was a tour guid for my schools drama club fundraiser a haunted high school i know weird
but i did have a costume for a parade on the 21 early i know but hey i love band i was a dark fairy with a punk twist and glittery hair!!!

i dont have a pic of the fairy and the pic i have for the tour giud wont go in cause it isnt saved on the internet only in my personal email:confused3

sorry you cant see its a bad pic anyways:thumbsup2

I went to a girl's from my previous schools Halloween party :)

I dressed up as a muderous 50s housewife, though the pictures don't really show it very well :)

10947_1188007994810_1666625555_476636_4385611_n.jpg

I'm on the far right.

I went trick or treating with my best friend and her little sister and then I went to a party till midnight :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter