What DID you guys do for Halloween?

chloejonas2247

i feel in love in love with you suddenly
Well everybody was saying like what are you going to do for halloween. but what DID you guys do for halloween. tell tell. OH and also show pics!!!!

No pics, but here's what I did:
Best way to spend a Halloween: watching Beetlejuice, passing out candy with your BFF then watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia then watching Pride and Predjudice, then waking up and watching Sweeney Todd.

Can't get any better than that ;)

I carved a pumpkin, watched Sweeney Todd, ate candy we were suppose to be giving to ToTers and then went to bed. Eventful.

carved pumpkins, then we went and saw my great gpa and then we ate pizza and then i took my brother to some house and then i went and just walked around town with my bff!! it was such a great night!!

I went out TOT with my friends for a bit but it was rainy and no one was giving out candy so I went home. I handed out candy and watched the Notre Dame and Florida games.

Rain sucks.

I went to my school's Chem-Free halloween dance and had a blast! It was soooo much fun!

I slept til 6:30PM-7PM (I went to bed around 10:30AM-11AM)...Used the computer and listened to music. What I usually do every day lol.

I went to a few houses with my friends, almost no one's lights were on so we went and got ice cream. Then I went to a party till 11 and went to bed :goodvibes

Ha most boring Halloween ever for me as had work and was tired -

Came home, cleaned my room, had Indian for dinner while watching The X Factor and then went to bed, but I was wearing a pumkin-bobble headband :rotfl2:

Stayed home and gave out candy with my mom :-) my DB's went Trick-or-Treating with my cousins... I had an awesome idea and put those glow stick bracelets in the tree in our front yard, it got a lot of compliments :-)

I went trick or treating in New Hampshire with my little cousins. I avoided my friends like the plague haha. The past three Halloweens I spent with my friends ended up horrible, so I decided to go see my cousins.

Our youth leader gave us a "talk" about how Halloween is a Pagan(sp?) holiday. So we had a little party type thing out at a girls house. We took a hayride from the middle of town to the other side of town. It was FREEZING cold! Then we ate, had a pumkin carving contest, played hide and go seek in the dark, then just stood around the bonfire. It was actually A LOT of fun.

Here's a couple pictures. :-)

1zf7fwx.jpg

It's a Jesus fish, with "Jesus" in the middle.
It kinda fell apart but our faith kept it together. lol

15obk0i.jpg

Lauren and me! :-)

2vklv8h.jpg

Garrett was concentrating VERY hard on that pumkin!

2zi24oi.jpg

on our way home,

ETA: Another thing about my night. After me and Garrett left church we had to go to the Civic Center to pick up his dad's truck. And the only uncle of his I haven't meant yet walked out. (He lives like 4 hours away) So they talked and everything. He's a High School football coach and Garrett plays football, he looked at me and then looked at Garrett and said "Well GP, you punted way out of your coverage zone". Meaning.. out of his league. lol ;)

Gave out candy to the little kids in the neighborhood and did my homework. Then when my brother got back from trick or treating we watched ghost hunters live.

I stayed home, catsat.. watched the X Factor, facebooked, had a conversation with Hazzi, read some of my book, then went to bed. It was a very productive evening. xD

Ryan and I carved a pumpkin, and then watched some football and did homework.

We then went to the newsboys REACH event, which was cool. We came home and ate candy and then watched A Nightmare Before Xmas.....

I carved a pumpkin, worked til 7pm, and had some friends over and we drove down streets and screamed at children and got some candy from a 'pirate ghost' but the candy tasted weird so we didn't eat it. Then we went to ACME and went home and made a pizza! It tasted like a lunchables pizza. Then we went back to my house and made a bonfire, then after like a few hours it started POURING rain, and we ran inside. It was pretty spontaneous.

10947_1275924939851_1281797111_8143.jpg

10947_1276402351786_1281797111_8160.jpg

10947_1276402431788_1281797111_8160.jpg

10947_1276402711795_1281797111_8160.jpg

10947_1276403271809_1281797111_8161.jpg

10947_1276403551816_1281797111_8161.jpg

Nothing. Nothing at all... Nobody came trick or treating either, so that's a plus!

Sister and her friend went to Blockbuster to rent movies. They were victimized in an attack which almost led to their garments to be covered in the remnants of the female reproductive body of poultry...

Oh, some kids threw eggs at them, and missed.

Some kids a little younger than I came to my friends house and they looked well, kinda nerdy.
One was a ninja so as they were walking away I shouted: "Pirates are cooler!"

and they all got it and I was like GEEKS FTW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter