What did Teresa Say?

I think we all know that if any resort guests are gonna pay for hookers, it's the ones who stay at Grand Floridian.

They stay at the stuffy, buttoned-up place to hide the fact that they are, in fact, straight-up freaks.

Or Animal Kingdom Lodge... that way if anyone asks they can say those strange noises they heard last night were the giraffes.

Serious question. Why does it matter if she thinks the All Stars are dumps? Who cares what someone else thinks. Going to Disney is better than not going to Disney & staying on property is better than staying off property (in my opinion). So if all you can afford is staying at an All Star, great you get to go to Disney! If you want to eat and drink your money & staying at an All Star allows you to save some cash. Great! Again, who cares what others think. Live YOUR life.

Serious question. Why does it matter if she thinks the All Stars are dumps? Who cares what someone else thinks. Going to Disney is better than not going to Disney & staying on property is better than staying off property (in my opinion). So if all you can afford is staying at an All Star, great you get to go to Disney! If you want to eat and drink your money & staying at an All Star allows you to save some cash. Great! Again, who cares what others think. Live YOUR life.

Welcome to today's wussified, overly-PC, every kid gets a trophy, we need safe rooms and puppies at our colleges and universities when our preferred candidate loses, world.

Welcome to today's wussified, overly-PC, every kid gets a trophy, we need safe rooms and puppies at our colleges and universities when our preferred candidate loses, world.

I would really like to disagree with that world view but every time someone apologizes for a comment like that or it causes a controversy I feel myself gravitating toward it more and more.

I didn't notice the comment at all, as something offensive. It was a little insulting but not even close to the level of needing an apology. I think her comments rose to the level of, if you were offended, rolling your eyes and moving on.

I was waiting until we'd get to some good old fashion millennial bashing! Yes! Let's disregard the fact that the millennial on this board think that Teresa did nothing wrong and the people who are offended are most certainly baby boomer age (or close to it).

That "trophy" nonsense always confused me. Does anyone think it was the little kids begging for a trophy? It was the parents demanding that their special little baby get one!

Millennials gotta realize that you're going to hear some things that you disagree with in life and you gotta accept it! Be tough and get over it.

(Unless of course you say Happy Holidays and not Merry Christmas... because that's over the line.)

I'm kind of laughing at those saying the people offended must have been millennial. I'm the one who made the transcript and saw nothing wrong and as much as I hate being mixed with the group I'm in the age range for it. I would say 90% of us aren't the stereotype we have been given.

If you knew Teresa in real life you would know she is a sweet, hard working, wonderful mother kind of person. She doesn't look down on people. She is always there if you need something. It's a shame that people jump to conclusions so quickly these days.

It's a shame that you even have to make this defense of Teresa. It ridiculous that anyone thinks she was trying to be offensive. If you're upset over what she said that's on you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter