What are you reading?

I am currently reading Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult it's really good and loosely based on The Crucible. I am also reading The Lady in the Tower by Allison Weir (Anne Boylen), On the Road by Jack Kerouac and If The Buddha Got Stuck by Chralotte Kasl.
I have a kindle so these are some of the books on it right now, but I really only read one at a time so my main book is Salem Falls right now, and I love it! Picoult is so amazing at weaving a story, it's great!
The Lady in the Tower is really cool and historical, it's about Anne Boylen and her time in the Tower of London.
On the Road...I haven't read too much of it yet, but it was on my list of books to read, so I'll get to that one next.
If the Buddha Got Stuck is about Buddhism which I've taken an interest in this year, so it's interesting to read.
I loved Salem Falls :)

I'm always reading about 3-4 books at once.

Just read The Power of One for English.
Airhead by Meg Cabot.
A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth.
Mercy by Jodi Picoult

I loved Salem Falls :)

I'm always reading about 3-4 books at once.

Just read The Power of One for English.
Airhead by Meg Cabot.
A Little Bit Wicked: Life, Love, and Faith in Stages by Kristin Chenoweth.
Mercy by Jodi Picoult

I love Jodi Picoult, glad to hear you liked it.
So far I really like it :)

Mercy is such a great book, it really makes you think.

Im reading a book called Pretties Its the 2nd of its series. There is Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras. (I think :goodvibes )

I'm about to start Up in the Air.
I liked the movie, so I figured I'd try the book.

Reading Wuthering Heights and Jane Eyre for English class. Right now, they're okay, but I don't like either very much. Wuthering Heights is really confusing in that some of the characters have the same names in the same family and they all live in the same area and whatnot, so it's hard to sort out, but the story itself is good. For Jane Eyre, it's pretty dull, because there are these long, drawn-out passages that go on, and on, and on.

For fun, though, I'm reading Chamber of Secrets, and I love it :goodvibes It's just that I don't have a whole lot of time to read it because of the other two books.

Finished Kingdom Keepers III, it was okay.

Now I'm reading ArchEnemy, the 3rd book in The Looking Glass Wars series.
It's pretty good, about half way done!

Tale of Two Cities for English, not enjoying it AT ALL lol.

For fun;;
The Last Song-- love it :-)

For school;;
Metamorphosis--hate it
Donde esta Eduardo--HATE it
The Glass Castle--i'm pretty sure you can guess my feeling towards it (;

I'm reading a ton of things right now.

For school:
  • Fallen Angels
  • Anne Frank

For fun:
  • Wizards First Rule, it's awesome so far I really love and reccomend it. It's a bit harsh though so be warned.
  • Far Traveler, great book, I'm actually re-reading this one.
  • Inkspell, it's good but I'm getting a bit bored.
  • Northanger Abbey, also really good.

Harry Potter and the order of the Phoenix - J.K Rowling
Burned - P.C and Kristin Cast. (part of the house of night series)

I'm out of school, so it's all pleasure now (although I had to read the Oedipus Rex for EngCompII and it was AWFUL...NOT a big fan of Sophocles.) Right now I'm reading Love Finds You in Lahaina, Hawaii by Bodie Thoene, Love Finds You is like a sort of series written by different authors.
I'm also reading Roller Skates by Ruth Sawyer. I picked it up in a classroom I was subbing in and the teacher let me borrow it. It's a kid's book and pretty good as far as those kind of books go.
I'm anxiously awaiting the appearance of Maid to Match by Deeanne Gist in the local bookstores. She's one of my favorite authors.

I'm re-reading Brisingr, which is thre third book of the was supposed to be trilogy of Eragon. My favorite book is the second one, Eldest, but they're alright books. Not my favorite, but I love fantasy books like this. I'm not sure when the fourth one is due out.

I'm reading Eragon right now, and I'm only on the second chapter, so I'll give a review when I start getting into it! Does anyone have an opinion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter