• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What are you binge watching?

Finishing up better call sol.
We watched breaking bad years ago but didn’t know this show existed.

Following this thread because we are looking for another good show to watch when we are done.

Hoping to find something that we missed from years ago. I feel like writers writing todays shows are too afraid to offend anyone and have to be so PC that they just aren’t any good shows coming out anymore.

Currently: Manifest I'm on season 2. By the time I get thru the current seasons available the last season should be done.
I just caught up on the that one the other day! (And I think the last batch comes out today??)

I finished Ted Lasso last night as well, but I can't call that binging, as I was down to week-to-week lately. (But I discovered it late, so binged the first couple of seasons.)

Someone suggested Firefly Lane, so I might give that a go after Manifest. And I'll probably re-watch something old this summer, but I haven't decided what yet.

I’m working my way through every crime show on BritBox. Just finished Shetland and am now watching The Tower.

Line of Duty and Unforgotten are shows you may like on Britbox. We are currently watching The Tower as well and enjoyed Shetland.

Drops of God on Apple TV. We didn't realize the entire show wasn't up yet when we started watching and were not amused that the finale wasn't there--but it'll be there today.

Great show. I don't drink and don't care about wine, but this show is fantastic.

Also on Apple, but not really bingeable since all the episodes haven't aired yet: Silo.

I’m working my way through every crime show on BritBox. Just finished Shetland and am now watching The Tower.
If you're watching every crime show on Britbox, you're going to be watching Britbox for a looooooooooooooong time. :D They love their crime procedurals.

(I guess we do in the USA, too.)

We found a channel of Samsung TV that just plays nonstop old The Price is Right episodes and it's our constant background. Bob's Burgers was THE BEST.

Finishing up better call sol.
We watched breaking bad years ago but didn’t know this show existed.

Following this thread because we are looking for another good show to watch when we are done.

Hoping to find something that we missed from years ago. I feel like writers writing todays shows are too afraid to offend anyone and have to be so PC that they just aren’t any good shows coming out anymore.

I finished Mad Men this past Jan. It took me about a year to get thru it all. I was a child of the 60's and found alot of the show very memorable.

I finished Mad Men this past Jan. It took me about a year to get thru it all. I was a child of the 60's and found alot of the show very memorable.
We did watch that one! It was very good.

As many people did, we watched an embarrassing amount of television during the pandemic but still hoping to find a gem that we missed.

Just finished season of Chucky, now I gotta binge my way through AVGN and the shark related shows before the new seasons pick up.

I taped that and plan to watch it this weekend.

My son and I just finished Love on the Spectrum. He has autism and his social therapist wanted him to watch it. He said it was "too cringe" to watch by himself so I watched it with him (he's a funny guy!).

I'm also watching The Maid on Netflix.
Did you watch "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" on Netflix? It's a Korean show about an attorney who is on the spectrum - but it is so much more than that. Highly recommend.

Another series I just started is the Ed Sheeran documentary on D+. I hadn't paid much attention to him before but I am a fan now.

Drops of God on Apple TV. We didn't realize the entire show wasn't up yet when we started watching and were not amused that the finale wasn't there--but it'll be there today.

Great show. I don't drink and don't care about wine, but this show is fantastic.

Also on Apple, but not really bingeable since all the episodes haven't aired yet: Silo.
OMG! Is Silo based on the "Wool" series of books by Hugh Howey? I absolutely loved reading those. If you do read the series, do it in chronological order (Shift, Wool, Dust) not the order the books were released (Wool, Shift, Dust). He released Wool not knowing how popular it would be, then released the other two. I hope the series does the books justice because they are really good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter