What are you binge watching?

Yellowjackets, succession, Ted lasso, firefly lane, below deck, From, shrinking, travels with my father, cunk on earth, travels with Eugene levy, bridgerton, you, the bear, white lotus, the onion, knives out… I know there is more. I’ve been watching call them midwife from day one, love it to much to wait and binge, I was able to watch it this winter on an app.

We are watching Manifest right now. I sure hope it doesn't end up with a stupid ending like Lost. Couple of shows we started and watched couple episodes to give them a chance but just couldn't get through are
Utopia
Yellow jackets

FROM on Amazon -- this is pretty intense & please dont watch if you have kids around! Yellowjackets -- also very intense but amazing. The finale just happen but I was rewatching. Succession & Barry just had series finale but I was rewatching them

We are watching FUBAR on Netflix. Its really good

Just finished Abbott Elementary it's hilarious

starting Somebody Somewhere this weekend on HBOMax- I guess its MAX now.

In the past several months, we've watched The Reluctant Traveler (Eugene Levy), Call the Midwife, Schmigadoon & Schmicago, Ted Lasso, and some of Glee, Homeland, Renovate/don't Relocate (Sarah Beeny), and some of Handmaid's Tale - but that one was too freaky and I stopped!

Waiting for these to come back .... Severence (also very freaky) and Only Murders in the Building. Need to see if there have been any new Henry Louis Gates & Finding YOUR Roots!

Looking for new things to watch - primarily on Hulu or Apple TV.

Fringe. We binge watch it every summer when there aren’t as many new shows. We loved it so much when it was on that we bought the boxed set. It’s quirky and strange, but we love the people. We’ve just finished a lot of series - Succession, Barry, The Diplomat. So many that we have a spreadsheet because we can’t remember where they all are streaming. We’re watching Silo and like it. Wonder what’s going to happen when we run out of shows because of the writers strike. Are they producing anything right now?

just in the past week-

The Curios Case of Natalie Grace Barnett.....
watched it this past week

on our last 2 episodes

and

'waco the aftermath'.

while not active watching on my part-dh has been rewatching 'marvel's agents of shield' and 'true blood'.

as soon as we wrap up 'manifest' we need to finish up 'ted lasso' (we are mid season 2).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter