• Controversial Topics Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What are the TIX deals right now?

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
Are there any deals on tickets right now? I'm going to AAA today but thought someone might know. I'm going up with the kids this weekend & some how my DD conned me into taking a freind..:rolleyes:
We have the Super Pass, so I'm looking for a good deal for her for the three days. Thanks.

Hi Cheryl,

Sorry I can't help with info but if AAA has any deals going on maybe you could let us know.

Thanks!

I was there last weekend and they were offering a free day with the two day pass if you used your Discover card. If you are going to buy them trough AAA, and have a Discover card, maybe they will be able to give you the third day free also.

Thanks any ways guys! I didn't find any deals, and I don't have a Discover crad so I bought her a 3 day u-escape pass. The good thing was they were able to buy tickets to HHN for $20.00 with your pass from the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter