What’s more unique: The Coral Reef or Sci Fi Dine in?

@JerseyJanice is right on the money -as usual - and that was going to be my point, too :).

Taking it a step further, I would suggest making both ADRs and treating Sci Fi as an app & drinks stop mid afternoon. They have a few Florida microbrews that are good and a decent selection of appetizers. You really need that ADR for Sci Fi as the demand for walk-ins is overwhelming.

They both are unique in different ways.
I love the idea of eating in the restaurant and watching the fish in the huge aquarium. Its really fun. Just wish the food was better. Its not terrible just never been great.
Sci Fi is so much fun. Sitting in a convertible, watching clips of bad Sci-Fi movies. Great burgers, milkshakes, and other options.
My vote- Sci Fi.

And in EPCOT, there are so many better places to eat then Coral Reef (which is a shame given what it could be).

Another vote for Sci Fi.

You can find restaurants with large fish tanks in them, but there is nowhere besides Sci Fi that simulates night time in a drive-in theater. Even if you have a drive-in where you live, you’re not going to get a meal served to your car.
Janice is spot-on, Sci-Fi is about the coolest theme for a restaurant ever. Coral Reef is very nice but keep in mind you may not be seated right along side of the aquarium. CR is pretty cool, but Sci-Fi FTW on this one.:earsboy::

Sci Fi it is by an overwhelming vote! Thanks guys!

I thought the coral reef was unique as not everywhere you can eat by a huge tank!

Just made some ADRs

I can’t believe how hard it is to get a dining reservation at Syfy dining I’m just gonna have to be on top of it...

Do I have to vote? Can I just vote present? Disney for the most part, has always followed the same script. The more the entertainment/atmosphere provided, the worse the food is. Sonic, I mean Sci Fi, excuse the insult to Sonic, is weird because you sit in a car facing a screen playing a movie, but you can't here the movie. If you have a group of 4, 2 sit in the front and 2 in the back and you have your back to the rest of your group. The food at Red Lobster, I mean Coral Reef, excuse the insult to Red Lobster, is horrible. The atmosphere at either restaurant, doesn't make up for the lack of quality of the food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter