We're not going back 5 years but this is our 5th trip in4years!WERE BACK,NEW tr link

Hi, Diane! How exciting that your trip is so close -- it sounds like you are going to have an absolute blast!!! Looking forward to the trip report when you return!

I'm still here! They just talked about the auto train on the Dis Unplugged. You should do a review for them... then you can choose a prize like Lesley got to do!!

Have an AMAZING time with your family and friends! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Stay cool....;)

Hi Diane - Hooray for the last day of school and your Disney trip being just days away ! Can't wait to hear about the Father's Day surprise and all about your trip.

Have a wonderful vacation !!

Sounds great, Diane!
I know another family who routinely take the Autotrain and have great experiences with it.

Also, we've been using the TIW card for a few years now (back when it was the DDE card) and it is a great savings....especially over the Dining Plan.

Have a great and safe trip!

Hey Diane!!

Hope you have an awesome trip!!

Looking forwarding to reading about it upon your return :wizard:

Thanks Kelly!

Hey Diane! I will definitely text/PM you so we can hopefully get to meet! :thumbsup2 Have a great time on the train!!!!!! :goodvibes Don't forget that free wine!!! :upsidedow

That sounds great Jen! Have a good trip to NOLA! Believe I WON'T forget about the wine!

Have a wonderful trip!
Can't wait to read all about it when you get back.

Thanks so much!

Great update! Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!:goodvibes

Thanks!

Hi, Diane! How exciting that your trip is so close -- it sounds like you are going to have an absolute blast!!! Looking forward to the trip report when you return!

Thanks Jackie, we are VERY ready for a vacation!

I'm still here! They just talked about the auto train on the Dis Unplugged. You should do a review for them... then you can choose a prize like Lesley got to do!!

Have an AMAZING time with your family and friends! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Stay cool....;)

Thanks Sooze! I listened to that podcast! Good idea about the review!

Hi Diane - Hooray for the last day of school and your Disney trip being just days away ! Can't wait to hear about the Father's Day surprise and all about your trip.

Have a wonderful vacation !!

Thanks so much, I am very excited about Bryan's Father's Day surprise!

Sounds great, Diane!
I know another family who routinely take the Autotrain and have great experiences with it.

Also, we've been using the TIW card for a few years now (back when it was the DDE card) and it is a great savings....especially over the Dining Plan.

Have a great and safe trip!

Thanks Melody, we are looking forward to the TIW card!

have a great trip!!!

Hi Diane,

Have fun on your trip! It sounds like you will have a great time.

Look forward to reading your trip report.

Erika

Hope you have a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

Have a great time!

Thank you all very much!!:goodvibes

Hi Diane! Wishing you a great vacation! Hope you guys have a great time including when you meet up Lesley and fam. Can't wait to read your trip report!

So glad to hear from you again! Have a wonderful trip and we can't wait to hear all the details when you return! :)

Hi Diane! Have a great trip! We leave in the wee hours Saturday morning for our cruise. I'll be watching for your trip report when we return!

Hi Diane! Wishing you a great vacation! Hope you guys have a great time including when you meet up Lesley and fam. Can't wait to read your trip report!

Thanks so much!!

So glad to hear from you again! Have a wonderful trip and we can't wait to hear all the details when you return! :)

Thank you! I will definitely be doing a TR!

Hi Diane! Have a great trip! We leave in the wee hours Saturday morning for our cruise. I'll be watching for your trip report when we return!

Thanks Susan! Have fun on your cruise, we leave TOMORROW!!!!!:cool1:

Hi Diane,
I hope you have a wonderful time in Disney. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

Diane - have a wonderful trip. Travel plans sound fun. I will wave to you driving through Maryland to get to train!

Hi everyone! I am coming to you live from Orlando! We are in the middle of our second week and we are having a blast! We have experienced many things for the first time and overall just had an incredible time! We have had a few DIS meets as well! We start our LONG journey home from Orlando to New Jersey:scared1: on Saturday! We are hoping to make it all the way without stopping and praying we don't hit major holiday traffic! We'll see how it goes! I just wanted to check in and say HI! Tomorrow we are headed to Epcot! I plan to start our TR on Monday! Until then....................

Diane:goodvibes

Great to hear from you, Diane! Have a GREAT remaining few days and I'll be reading your TR when you get back! Have a great night!

Hey Diane

Hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation

Looking forward to your TR :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter