We're not going back 5 years but this is our 5th trip in4years!WERE BACK,NEW tr link

Totally understand....I took a several month break from the Dis boards due to life.

I have enjoyed reading your reports, hope your trip is truly wonderful!

I will miss your report... but I understand. Things are crazy here with my job and I too just don't have the time right now either. Hope things calm down... maybe we can meet this June!

Diane:

I am going to miss your report but do understand. Life seems to get more hectic when you have children and spring hits. My son has us running everywhere and no time for anything.

So glad to find your girls report. It looks like you had a blast.

Erika

WOW! Thank you all so much for your understanding and support, I really appreciate it! I will do a TR when the trip is over and I hope you will all join us again!!

Completely understand Diane!

Hope things calm down a bit for you and life gets back to its usual hectic pace.:laughing: I think that girls trip may be just the thing you need...a Mom break!

We will be here if and when you decide to start back up!:goodvibes

Thanks so much! The girls weekend was a fabulous way to recharge!!

I am sorry to hear that Diane, but we understand

I hope when things calm down a bit, you will come back and tell us about your Trip, even if u just do a picture report with minimal writing

But whatever you decide, I understand

:wizard:

Thanks so much Kelly! I will do a TR!

Totally understand Diane, love you!
Lesley

Thanks Lesley, your support means the world!!

That's fine, Diane. We understand. I hope life settles down for you. I also hope you'll keep in touch with us! Best wishes to you.

Thanks so much Susan!!

I understand completely, Diane, but I will miss hearing all about your plans! Hang in there -- summer will be here soon, and hopefully, it will calm down a bit for you! :hug:

Thanks Jackie, I am planning on doing a TR so hopefully, I will see you there!

Diane....life is what it is and is far more important than any trip report! I totally understand and will wait for your planning updates!

Thanks Melody!

No need to have a PTR, everyone knows you are going to have a great time in Disney! I hope we can still meet, though, so if you get this, just PM me -- I hope all is okay, and good luck with the end of the year! :goodvibes

You are so sweet, thanks! I will PM you!!

Have a relaxing time at Disney.

Thank you so much!

Totally understand....I took a several month break from the Dis boards due to life.

I have enjoyed reading your reports, hope your trip is truly wonderful!

Thank you so much! I will do a TR so hopefully I will see you there!!

Hope everything settles down for you :goodvibes

Thanks so much!

I will miss your report... but I understand. Things are crazy here with my job and I too just don't have the time right now either. Hope things calm down... maybe we can meet this June!

Thanks Laura! I sure hope things settle down for you soon too! I hope we can meet in June too!

Thanks for the girls TR link!

You are welcome, enjoy!

Diane:

I am going to miss your report but do understand. Life seems to get more hectic when you have children and spring hits. My son has us running everywhere and no time for anything.

So glad to find your girls report. It looks like you had a blast.

Erika

Thanks so much Erika!

BTW, Diane, I FB friend requested you yesterday...just so you know who the crazy lady was asking to be your friend. Ha ha ha!

I will definitely be around for a trip report!!! PM me about it when you start it this summer -- I don't always browse through the trip report pages.

Don't you just hate it when life and work get in the way of DISing ...lol:rotfl: Completely understand Diane - hope things settle down for you soon. I will definitely tune in for your TR.

BTW, Diane, I FB friend requested you yesterday...just so you know who the crazy lady was asking to be your friend. Ha ha ha!

Ha! Just accepted you! Thanks!

I will definitely be around for a trip report!!! PM me about it when you start it this summer -- I don't always browse through the trip report pages.

Thanks Jackie, I definitely will!:thumbsup2

Diane - I wanna be your FB friend too! How do I find you?

I just PM'd you Susan!:goodvibes

Don't you just hate it when life and work get in the way of DISing ...lol:rotfl: Completely understand Diane - hope things settle down for you soon. I will definitely tune in for your TR.

Yes, I do hate it!:lmao: Thanks so much! I will PM you guys when I start the TR!:goodvibes

Hey Diane! Not looking for updates as I know you won't be continuing your pre trip report. :) Just wanted to pop in and wish you well...hope your planning is going smoothly and that everyone is getting excited!

Hey Diane! Not looking for updates as I know you won't be continuing your pre trip report. :) Just wanted to pop in and wish you well...hope your planning is going smoothly and that everyone is getting excited!

Hi Melody! Thanks for checking in! Our planning is all finished! We are leaving on 6/17 and taking the autotrain from Lorton, VA down to Florida and then we will drive back to NJ on July 3rd after our week at the Marriott Harbour Lake. We are still doing the regular dining plan! i thought of an awesome Father's day gift for Bryan and when I told Lesley, she jumped on board too! We are getting ready to wrap up the school year, band concerts, end of the year parties and track meets! Hope all is well with you! Thank for checking in!:goodvibes

Diane

Hey everyone! I'm not sure how many are still subscribed but I thought I would post our final details! We finish with school on Wednesday and we leave early on Thursday morning! We have decided to take the autotrain, we will drive to Virginia and load the car up and arrive in Florida the next morning about 9-9:30am! We are very much looking forward to the adventure!

We have decided to definitely purchase the TIW card and plan to make good use of it! I have a wonderful surprise for Bryan for Father's Day! We have some wonderful meals planned. A new one for us is 1900 Park fare, we read a great review from a family with boys our ageso we are excited to try it:thumbsup2

After our week at Disney, we will be hitting Sea World and the town of Celebration! I will definitely be doing a trip report when we return, so stay tuned for that!

Happy Summer!:goodvibes

Hey everyone! I'm not sure how many are still subscribed but I thought I would post our final details! We finish with school on Wednesday and we leave early on Thursday morning! We have decided to take the autotrain, we will drive to Virginia and load the car up and arrive in Florida the next morning about 9-9:30am! We are very much looking forward to the adventure!

We have decided to definitely purchase the TIW card and plan to make good use of it! I have a wonderful surprise for Bryan for Father's Day! We have some wonderful meals planned. A new one for us is 1900 Park fare, we read a great review from a family with boys our ageso we are excited to try it:thumbsup2

After our week at Disney, we will be hitting Sea World and the town of Celebration! I will definitely be doing a trip report when we return, so stay tuned for that!

Happy Summer!:goodvibes

Hey Diane!!

Hope you have an awesome trip!!

Looking forwarding to reading about it upon your return :wizard:

Hey Diane! I will definitely text/PM you so we can hopefully get to meet! :thumbsup2 Have a great time on the train!!!!!! :goodvibes Don't forget that free wine!!! :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter