We're going to WDW and your going to like it mister!-Kinda, sorta a PTR

amberlynnparks

Earning My Ears
I'M GOING BACK TO DISNEY WORLD....OH MY GAWRSH! :dance3:

Yes folks, I am so excited....but this is my kinda, sorta PTR(and my first :woohoo::woohoo: yay me, I'm sooooo cool) No, I'm not going to tell you all of my plans up front....why ruin all the fun!

First of all, let me rewind since this is my first time, I am Amberlynn :wave2: Nice to meet you! I am 22 years old, from Washington state. I love all things Disney, my "favorite" park is Epcot (but I love them all :lovestruc) and my favorite character is Goofy!

Okay, now that's that......on this trip it will be yours truly and my bestfriend and my other half, Tellee, he is wonderful,he is 29 and the second most awsome person in the world :laughing: after me of course. This will be his *GASP first Disney trip ever.....obviously he was horribly neglected, he is soooo excited. I am excited to see him have a great time!

On to the where, when and how.

We will be staying at the Pop Century Resort (my favorite) from November 27th to December 11th.....and how, we will be flying out of Seatac.....but I have yet to book our flights (Yikes :scared1: ) I better get on that ASAP, you know since I only have like 35 days..... So as excited as I am, I will leave this here for now and try to entertain myself because time stands still while you're waiting for a WDW vacation. See ya real soon! ::MickeyMo::MinnieMopluto::stitch2::eeyore:pooh:

This is me (The one with the red hair if you couldn't guess)
397917_380291431997607_1455836980_n.jpg

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! I'm also from Washington and going to WDW in December! I'm going the 9th through the 16th 8)

Why has today been going so slow.....HURRY UP!!!A

So today has been a really long day, and it's left me completely impatient for my trip :headache: Now I'm going to let you know a bit more about my trip YAY!:cheer2:

Originally, I wanted to go on my birthday :bday:....but then I looked at the calender and wouldn't you know, it's the day before Thanksgiving (I refuse to go anywhere on holidays) so we decided to go the week after. I'm sooooooooooooo excited. Why you may ask? DUH, I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!! It just makes me so happy :santa: (< thats me in a santa hat! We will be exploring all the holiday happenings around the world:earsgirl::earboy2:

We will have 13 WHOLE days to have a blast......so what will we be doing?:scratchin Well at some point in this trip, we will be meeting up with my friend Kelly (she is a cast member, WOOOOHOOOOO!) She's awsome, but all of us girl scouts are! We may or may not drag her to Universal with us since none of us have ever been:rolleyes1, yeah, I'm exploring the dark side.
Gosh so many plans I don't know were to begin, I THINK MY HEADS GONNA EXPLODE:hyper:A massage, parasailing, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party, ADR's, exploring resorts, going to downtown disney.....don't worry, I'll elaborate on my plans at a later date.....but until then, I must go back to my resonsibilities while I have to pretend to be a grown up:( Only 34 days!

OH AND I'M SUPER EXCITED, I FOUND MY DISNEY PINS FROM MY VERY FIRST DL TRIP :thumbsup2

407283_380146522012098_1186493767_n.jpg

November 7, 2012
:wave2: Hello again everyone, I know that it’s been awhile since I last posted about my upcoming trip….life’s been so hectic and it’s getting busier everyday. Like today is my big brothers birthday(he’s turning 26):bday: and 2 weeks from now is my birthday (I will be 23). So since I’ve been having some trouble getting around to my PTR, I’ll give ya’ll a complete rundown of my plans. Oh, you know, what park on what day, resies, walking time to get to attractions, bathroom breaks, water breaks, and every breathe that we decide to breath. :thumbsup2
Okay, okay, so I won’t go into that much detail. I’ll give you my plans. While I try to stick to the plan, I am a very laid back person and am pretty go with the flow :cool1:. So no “commando touring” on this trip!
Now, here we go!

• Day 1 November 27th 2012
“Arrival Day”
If things go the way I’m hoping, we will be arriving in Orlando at 5:30pm from Seattle. You know the drill, collect your bags(if not using luggage delivery), find your way to ME check-in and you’re on your way to WDW. Then, check-in at Pop Century, drop luggage off and we’ll be off to Down Town Disney for a dinner date at the Rainforest Café. :simba:

• Day 2 November 28th 2012
“The Day with some relaxation to kick this thing off right” :goodvibes
Awww Yeah, guess who is getting a massage this morning…..have you guessed yet. Well, if you guessed this girl, you would be correct :woohoo:. We will be going to the Seratoga Springs Spa for a couples massage. I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS, I need it, BADLEY!!! Then we have a lunch reservation at my favorite of all favorite parks, Epcot! Teppan Edo, then we just plan to explore, see some holiday storytellers, and (for my first time ever and his) Illuminations.

• Day 3 November 29th 2012
“The Day I will meet my favorite cuddly bear!”
Well, today we plan on going to the morning extra magic hour at the MK, try to get some exploring done before breakfast. Then we have an ADR for the Crystal Palace. I’M GONNA GET TO SEE POOH BEAR!!!! pooh: Then we will be around the MK until say 2 or 3pm, and then off to HS for some screams.

• Day 4 November 30th 2012
“The day we take a trip to Germany”
Morning plans call for a trip to HS again, I decided this while reading a trip report so I can make a special trip to Starring Rolls for some very fancy cupcakes….YUM :lovestruc I love Disney cupcakes!!! And then (after a little rest) are extra magic hours at Epcot, we kick that off with an ADR at the Biergarten. We’ll have some fun in the park and then be off the our hotel.

• Day 5 December 1st 2012
“The Day we will go wild” :squirrel:
So we start today off at the AK with an ADR at Tusker House, and of course a few spins on Expediton Everest. So much to see at this park. This night the MK is supposed to have late hours, until 1am. So we will be spending some time there this night.

• Day 6 December 2nd 2012
“We’re going to Hollywood”
Back to HS and lunch at Mama Melrose, then who knows were we will go from here before EMH at HS. But it’ll be fun no matter were we go. (I know, the details of my plans are soooooo overwhelming)

• Day 7 December 3rd 2012
“A day away from the parks”
:beach: Exciting day (weather permitting) going to the contemporary marina to go parasailing, then we will spend the early portion of our day admiring the monorail resorts and christmas decorations, and then move on the the boardwalk. No ADR’s today, so we will wing it (that’s what I’m best at, even though I plan like there is no tomorrow)

• Day 8 December 4th 2012
“Over to the Dark Side” :darth:
Yes, you read that correctly….dun dun dun, today we go to Universal Orlando. I won’t bore all of you with this, but we are going. And then we are planning to go to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party in the evening, so we will be leaving early. :santa:

• Day 9 December 5th 2012
“Day 2 of all this Non-Disney Nonsense” :wizard:
Yes, back to Universal for a second day, but today we plan on eating at Bubba Gumps and checking out Citywalk after the parks close.

• Day 10 December 6th 2012
“Back to Disney”
So, no plans for today until our ADR at ‘Ohana, so we will do whatever we like.

• Day 11 December 7th 2012
“Late nights around the world”
Tonight we will be going to extra magic hours at Epcot, and during the day…well Tellee is planning this day so I have no clue and here is a dancing banana :banana:

• Day 12 December 8th 2012
“We will just be winging it for the most part today”
No ADRs or plans, but I love days like this.

• Day 13 December 9th 2012
“Oh, we get to meet the chef”
Today, we have breakfast at Chef Mickey’s, then off to MK. And Then extra magic hours at HS.

• Day 14 December 10th 2012
“A sad day”
So our last full day, Morning extra magic at AK, pack our bags and an evening at the MK. :(

• Day 15 December 11th 2012
“Good Bye sweet Disney”
So we will check our bags, and then head to breakfast at the Kona Café and then spend a little time at Downtown Disney, then we leave for the airport. I’m not looking forward to this day, and I’m not even on my way yet.

So, our basic plans are all laid out, I’m so excited to go, and we are down to 20 days until we leave. The weeks have been flying by so far and now we don’t even have 3 left to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter