We're going to Disneyland!!!

I bought some index cards and I'm going to decorate the covers to use those.

Also, I made PS for the Princess Celebration, at lunch. How early do we need to be there?

Hi there!

I always thought it'd be fun to combine the autograph book with like a scrapbook... paste the pictures right into the autograph book?? I'm not crafty and my kids are too old for the autograph book so I haven't tried this out yet.

:)

Hi there!

I always thought it'd be fun to combine the autograph book with like a scrapbook... paste the pictures right into the autograph book?? I'm not crafty and my kids are too old for the autograph book so I haven't tried this out yet.

:)

What I was thinking was using the autographs when we get home in our Disney scrapbook. That's why I didn't want to buy an actual "Book." I think I may copy the autographs anyway, but I would like to put some of them in the scrapbook with the pictures of the kids with that character.

I bought the vouchers for the Princess Celebration, so that could be one more thing paid for before the trip...

Do we have to do something with the voucher before Ariel's Grotto or do we present the voucher there?

I bought the vouchers for the Princess Celebration, so that could be one more thing paid for before the trip...

Do we have to do something with the voucher before Ariel's Grotto or do we present the voucher there?

Just bring them with you & when you have to pay, give them the vouchers. (I'm assuming you're talking about the Disney Dining Meal Vouchers?) I found the dining vouchers very handy for the Character Meals, but a pain for everything else!! We decided to go with Disney Gift Cards to pre-pay our meals this trip.

I was at Barnes and Noble recently and they had journals that had pages that didn't have lines.

Just bring them with you & when you have to pay, give them the vouchers. (I'm assuming you're talking about the Disney Dining Meal Vouchers?) I found the dining vouchers very handy for the Character Meals, but a pain for everything else!! We decided to go with Disney Gift Cards to pre-pay our meals this trip.

That's what we are doing as well. I have purchased gift cards and when we were near a Disney Store last weekend, I got some Disney Dollars for the kids. I only purchased the vouchers for the Princess lunch, for my daughter and I, the boys don't want to go :) .

My husband went to Tickets and Tours yesterday and purchased our Disneyland vouchers!!! We have to pick them up next week. Also I am almost finished the kids autograph books, so I will post a pic when I'm done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter