We're back!

Love the pic of Goofy waving to you guys. That is so cool that you can see characters at your hotel window. So different than WDW

Love the turkey leg pic :rotfl:

Lego pics are pretty cool :thumbsup2

That is part of the charm.

It is a fun one isn't it?

There were even a few more that I didn't post. I am glad that you are enjoying them.

Great pics! :goodvibes

Thank you. I am glad you are enjoying them. :flower3:

I'm here finally!!

Oh My!! Your kids are just kids, ya know? Now they are adults. So cool to see them back when they were younger. I love the pic of all the kids and Steph together with all the smiling faces. You should frame that!

The waterfalls looks so neat! I guess it was a lot to maintain though.

What is the Alice in Wonderland ride? Is that DL's version of the tea cups? At WDW it's Mad Hatter's.

The DL resort looks absolutely wonderful! Love the pic of Goofy waving up to you. That doesn't happen at WDW!

I'm here finally!!

Oh My!! Your kids are just kids, ya know? Now they are adults. So cool to see them back when they were younger. I love the pic of all the kids and Steph together with all the smiling faces. You should frame that!

The waterfalls looks so neat! I guess it was a lot to maintain though.

What is the Alice in Wonderland ride? Is that DL's version of the tea cups? At WDW it's Mad Hatter's.

The DL resort looks absolutely wonderful! Love the pic of Goofy waving up to you. That doesn't happen at WDW!

They sure were! I am looking at the different ones and I am hoping to make some posters of different Disneyland pictures.

That waterfall was wonderful because you could walk underneath it. I think it was more of an insurance risk.

The Alice in Wonderland ride is a dark ride style ride. It is is a lot of fun. One of my favorites.

That's too bad! The characters are around each of the resorts. Goofy has been known to hang out in the lobby of the Disneyland Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter