Well, Merry Freaking Christmas to me

Shug is back home and PUIing on MSN nicely. ;) She'll update as soon as she can. Just wanted to update so that everyone would know that she's back home. Shug, you have lots of people sending all kinds of love and good wishes to you. You are one totally awesome woman. :hug:

Thanks for the update T&B. Ask her if she got some good painkillers. :rotfl:

Hugs Shug.. do hope you are feeling ok...please update when you can..

Thanks Ladies for the update, it is appreciated as a lot of us have been praying for her.

Shuggie Boogie...........glad you're home and hope you feel MUCH better today. I'm with you babe! :hug:

:hug: I am out of the loop. Stupid MSN. Of course maybe I did know, but I was PUI and don't remember. Either way, Shug, I love you and you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Oh and I order someone to make sure I am up to date on major events of PMSers. Thanks!

Shug-
I missed all of this, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Shug...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

:hug:

Shug, how is it I didn't even know about this board :confused3 . I'm not even blonde ;) :rotfl: . Anyway, you already know I'm thinking about you and praying for you :hug: .

Shug, I missed most of this too, but now that I know about it I know better how to pray for you.:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter