~ Welcome Tink33 ~ New Moderator to the Disneyland Board

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
I'd like to welcome TINK33 to the Disneyland Board Moderator Team!!

Tink33 has been a part of the DIS for a VERY long time ;) , and since she goes to Disneyland a lot, is very knowledgeable about the Disneyland Resort.

Tink33 also puts together the BEST Disneyland DIS Meets that are so much fun!

Please join me in welcoming Tink33 to the Disneyland Board!

Well, I don't know what the standard procedure is, but since I'm probably the only one up at this time...

Welcome, TINK33! Glad to have you moderating.::yes::

Dawn

Welcome, Tink33! What a great choice! I agree, she does put together the very best DL meets! ::yes::

TINK33! There simply is no better choice for a Disneyland moderator, and it is a true pleasure to welcome you on board. Between you and Mary Jo, the Disneyland board has the finest representation possible.

Hopefully I will make it out to Disneyland again soon (-ish) for another of your wonderful DIS meets!

Welcome, my friend! :)

Welcome Welcome Welcome to Lesley

or better known as the West Coast Princess

from the East Coast Princess

yipee

That's great, Lesley!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: You will add much to the DL board, so much knowledge you have, and have fun sharing it. Good news!!!!!!::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

Coerced you to become official.

Well, I always thought you were an unoffical DIS expert/moderator when it came to our side of Disney magic on the west coast, or shoudl I say best coast!!!

Congratulations!

Congratulations Lesley!! Great choice.

I still think that the "Best Coast Meet" was one of, if not the, best meet ever. I know that I made a lot of friends there that I've kept to this day and intend to keep for a very long time.

Wish that I could make it back out there more but the drive from Florida is a bit longer than the drive from Phoenix. Maybe one of these days.

Hello to everyone else out there too. I miss you all.

Thanks everyone.

I am excited to help moderate the Disneyland Board. I have so many incredible memories of growing up at Disneyland. My Dad watched the opening day ceremony in July 1955 and went to Disneyland the next day. He also went to UCLA film school with hopes of working for the Disney Studios, but that dream was never realized. He did pass on his love for Disneyland to me.

As a Southern California native, I have been to the resort hundreds of times over the last 36+ years. Each time I go, I forget about the outside world and experience the magic created by Walt. Looking back at all of the pictures from Disneyland there is one constant - I am smiling in EVERY picture. For me, Disneyland truly is the Happiest Place on Earth.

I hope to share my experience, knowledge and love of the Disneyland resort with you.

Can you tell me what the 33 thing is?

Okay, I kept quiet for TWO WHOLE DAYS, I should get an award or something! But I can't keep my mouth shut any longer! Club 33 is an exclusive club at Disneyland. From what I understand, there's a hefty charge and a looooong waiting list to get in. I think that the entrance is in New Orleans Square. The club is full of candy shops and ponies, and I hear that once you're in your butt NEVER looks big in those pants! (Okay, that last bit is completely made up.)

:p

Here is a link to
Club 33 .

I was able to spend my 33rd birthday at Club 33 almost 4 years ago. It was an experience I will never forget. I have also had the pleasure of eating dinner and breakfast at Club 33 with some special DISers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter