Weekend Edition of Posting War...all welcome to join in

Watching Amazing Race.

Don't have favorites.
Just like watching where they get to go and what they get to do.

Watching Amazing Race.

Don't have favorites.
Just like watching where they get to go and what they get to do.

I'd love to do this show...maybe not with hubby because we'd probably do each other in by the second leg. Alas, being Canadaian I think I'm out of luck....

:surfweb: Just got the notebook back away from dh.

I'm not sure of our future trips plans yet.

Other than PCC 2.0 I'm not sure what we're doing this year. I have over 140 vacation hours to use, I want to go somewhere though

I;m calling it a night. Here's wishing everyone a great week.

80 percent sure we are going end of April, working out the details.

We are making progress in trip planning. MIL agreed to let us use one of her timeshare weeks (we would pay fees and such).

Can I ask you a gluten free question? Any suggestions for eating gluten from in MK? my best friend might be joining us for a day on our Nov trip and I'd like to book an ADR in that park but not somewhere where she's going to be too limited....any experience?

All the Disney Chefs do an amazing job cooking gluten free. I would stay away from Tony's Town Square just because it's mostly pasta which is limiting. We have eaten at Liberty Tree and loved it but my absolute favorite is Kona at the Ploynesian. If you feel like getting away from the park just hop on the monorail and go over to the Poly for dinner there. They have amazing options. Chef Noah there is one of the best! It is very thoughtful of you, your friend is lucky!

Last night I realized that PCC2.0 ends on Dec 16th and I have made ressies to come back for our annual post holiday trip arriving exactly 2 weeks to the day after that. I don't know what I was thinking but I had the jolt of how am I going to pull this off and do Christmas in between? Yikes!

Who Posted? Total Posts: 211
User Name Posts
Applemomma 36
dpuck1998 29
Launchpad11B 20
NC Belle 19 plus 1....now tied with Paul
Cherinva 15
Dodie 14
OKW Lover 12
kimisabella 11
DVCsince02 11
k5jmh 7
alebisi 7
AnneR 6
EDuke98080 4
JenniBugInPink 4
mainegal 4
jessrose18 3
Renysmom 2
catycatcat4 2
ADP 2
MinnieGarden 1
wishspirit 1
KyleRayner 1

:cheer2: Congrats to the leader--- Applemomma!

You give a piece of virtual cake. :cake:

Have y'all notice that pie has no DIS smilie representation?

Or a smilie with a sign saying "stay outta of the _ lakes?

Why thank you! I figured there be an all out blitz when I left! I doubt that will happen again since I'll probably never get that much straight quality posting time again once the kids come home from the grandparents!:rotfl2:

Good plan, I'm going to have to come up with Mothers Days ideas pretty soon. Hopefully the wife doesn't read this thread, I can't keep secrets now that she is on the boards. No way she will read one called Posting War!!

So ladies, Last Year the Lily purse was a big hit. What should I get this year? Another purse??

Sorry, already read it. Please don't buy me anything. You know what I would like....for you to take some fun candid pictures of the kids, maybe of all of us and then print them in black and white. Handbags and jewelry are great but I have more than enough of both for now.

I feel bad for stumbling upon this thread but Paul fb about it so I thought I would check it out.

Sorry, already read it. Please don't buy me anything. You know what I would like....for you to take some fun candid pictures of the kids, maybe of all of us and then print them in black and white. Handbags and jewelry are great but I have more than enough of both for now.

I feel bad for stumbling upon this thread but Paul fb about it so I thought I would check it out.

Thanks alot Lunny..pfff

I'll just have to start a thread about trip planning, that'll keep her away.

Who Posted? Total Posts: 211
User Name Posts
Applemomma 36
dpuck1998 29
Launchpad11B 20
NC Belle 19 plus 1....now tied with Paul
Cherinva 15
Dodie 14
OKW Lover 12
kimisabella 11
DVCsince02 11
k5jmh 7
alebisi 7
AnneR 6
EDuke98080 4
JenniBugInPink 4
mainegal 4
jessrose18 3
Renysmom 2
catycatcat4 2
ADP 2
MinnieGarden 1
wishspirit 1
KyleRayner 1

:cheer2: Congrats to the leader--- Applemomma!

You give a piece of virtual cake. :cake:

Have y'all notice that pie has no DIS smilie representation?

Or a smilie with a sign saying "stay outta of the _ lakes?

Tell me how this works! This was my first time!

Hi Tamra! Darn it. We were all involved in planning your gift. :)

Hi Tamra! Darn it. We were all involved in planning your gift. :)

Sorry to ruin the fun but I REALLY REALLY don't want anything. I am having a hard time trying to organize the stuff I already have. I appreciate the effort you all put into it, thank you. :grouphug:

Thanks alot Lunny..pfff

I'll just have to start a thread about trip planning, that'll keep her away.

Trip Planning??? That is what you DO...why would I become involved in that? You don't go poking around in the laundry room now do you? :rotfl:

Trip Planning??? That is what you DO...why would I become involved in that? You don't go poking around in the laundry room now do you? :rotfl:

Exactly my point, I could hide anything in a trip planning thread and you'd never see it!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter