Weekend Edition of Posting War...all welcome to join in

bread_banana_500.jpg

Just made some fresh banana bread. Two loaves and tossed in some chocolate chips for the kiddos. I tried using applesauce in this batch, instead of oil, hope it turns out well.

I've done that before and it turned out great

Less than 2 hours until the Pacific. We are all watching Ponyo right now. Still not sure if I like it or not.

On that note, my wife choose "I Love You Man" to watch last night, ehh....didn't care for it. Couple funny parts, but overall it wasn't very good.

I am also waiting for AR. It is a good season so far.

So my wife just sprung on me that we should go to Orlando for a long weekend (Thurs-Mon). Now when?? Of course I agreed!!

Oh so maybe not! :woohoo:

I'll be fair and make this one post instead of two though....

DH just got home from hockey but with a splinter in his palm from his stick...needed my help getting it out. Do you have ANY idea how horrible it is to get that close to someone with hockey gear funk!:faint: I deserve a medal just for that!

gold_medal_sticker-p217963734767590657qjcl_400.jpg

Just called comcast hbo $10 a month for six months. Now I can watch the Pacific and True Blood this summer.

What's everybody got against salty snack foods? I think we should move on from pie and cake this evening and start a craving for...

2220099.jpeg

NOOOO!!!!!!

I can't stop eating those things until the bag is gone, my fingers are orange and my mouth is raw.

Keep them away from me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter