Wedding Logos

I can help too! If anyone is interested here you can post in the thread or PM me. My wedding is over 2 years away so I have a lot of time to kill and too much creative energy

I would love it if someone could create a logo for me :worship:

Our names are Lisa & Quincy, L is the last name. We are getting married on the dream on October, 28th, 2011. Our colors are Hot pink, with some orange.

Thank you for any help!!!:yay:

This is actually fairly simple if you have Provo Craft's Cricut and one of the Mickey cartridges.

First you would print your names and date on cardstock and then center it on the cricut mat and cut the mickey head. I'm not sure if you can buy the sticks white but spray painting the natural ones would be easy enough.

Thanks but I'm not talking about making the Mickey head, I'm talking about making the monogram thing with our names. We already have the cricut ready to go with the other side of the Mickey head program. Thanks for the help though.:)

If you want I may be able to do something similar altough I don't think I have that font (if you can find out the name of it, I may be able to download it but I can't promise)
If anybody wants me tp help with logs, let me know your ideas and we'll see what we can come up with!!!

Thanks! I'm not concerned that the font be exactly what's pictured, just something similar. I don't think I can find out that name of the font since the pic came from shelley's impressions and I doubt she would divulge any info that would help me make my own.:rolleyes: I'm more concerned with how to do the squiggly line things and the tiny little Mickey head that's in it. It would be so great if you could help with anything!:lovestruc

Does anyone feel like designing something for me? I am in love with all of your designs yet I am creatively challenged and I don't have any programs on my computer to create something like that.

Our colors are turquoise and lime green with an accent of zebra print.
Our names are Nick & Nancy (last name to start with a T) and we are getting married July 14, 2011.

I would really appreciate some help! You ladies are geniuses! :flower3:

Great colour scheme Nancy!!! You sound like a fun kind of girl!! How about something like this

nickandNancy.jpg

Thanks! I'm not concerned that the font be exactly what's pictured, just something similar. I don't think I can find out that name of the font since the pic came from shelley's impressions and I doubt she would divulge any info that would help me make my own.:rolleyes: I'm more concerned with how to do the squiggly line things and the tiny little Mickey head that's in it. It would be so great if you could help with anything!:lovestruc

Okay Brittany, I really struggled with this one - both with the font and the swirly pattern and this is the best I could do. It is no way as good as the one from Impressions but hope it will do for you.

TroyandBrittany.jpg

Thank you sooo much!!! I love it! It's true there are still really great people in this world and you are one of them!!
Well thank you but the truth is that I just enjoy doing it!!
I'm so glad you like it!!

I would love it if someone could create a logo for me :worship:

Our names are Lisa & Quincy, L is the last name. We are getting married on the dream on October, 28th, 2011. Our colors are Hot pink, with some orange.

Thank you for any help!!!:yay:

Something like this work for you Lisa?

LisaandQuincy.jpg

Okay Brittany, I really struggled with this one - both with the font and the swirly pattern and this is the best I could do. It is no way as good as the one from Impressions but hope it will do for you.

TroyandBrittany.jpg

Oh wow. I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this. Might try and replicate this for our wedding.

TroyandBrittany.jpg

All I can say is....WOW! This is fantastic! Absolutely perfect. Thank you so so much for doing this for me.:lovestruc Now how do I get it?:goodvibes

Just right click on the picture and click on 'Save picture as' and it should save to whatever folder/place you save your pictures to :thumbsup2

If you want me to change the names on it for you let me know ;)

Thank you I would love that. It's Chris and Claire. I'll be using it along with the other fabulous logo you designed for me.

You really are very kind to do this for us ladies.:hug:

Just right click on the picture and click on 'Save picture as' and it should save to whatever folder/place you save your pictures to :thumbsup2
tink...you are really good and fast at doing this stuff...great work...how about me the OP

Nikisha and Lamar our colors are peacock blue and truffle brown...just for fun...thanks Nikisha

Thank you I would love that. It's Chris and Claire. I'll be using it along with the other fabulous logo you designed for me.

You really are very kind to do this for us ladies.:hug:

tink...you are really good and fast at doing this stuff...great work...how about me the OP

Nikisha and Lamar our colors are peacock blue and truffle brown...just for fun...thanks Nikisha

Ladies, I will be happy to do these but will be away for a week and unable to do anything until about Saturday 28th when I return. Don't worry - I won't forget you!!!
Nikisha - do you want Mickey's or do you have a theme I can work with?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter