Wedding Logos

Nikisha421

i'm the mom thats hoping and praying that my Disne
Hi All,
So I am thinking that I would like a wedding logo (this all came to me as I was seraching for my aisle runner style). Did any of you have wedding logo? Did you DIY? or order from a graphic designer? Can I see what it looks like???:lovestruc PLEASE

We had a monogram on all our stationary and aisle runner. I did it myself, it was super easy! I have pictures in my blog somewhere. It was a fun project, good luck!

Yes I have a wedding logo, well I have a few so far, haven't really picked only one to use, just different things to use for different purposes. They are in my PJ. Enjoy them!! If you go to the DISign boards they will be more than happy to help you out!!

This is the logo I made up for us. We didn't have an aisle runner, but it was on the invitations and petal cones. It's the Yacht Club lighthouse:
Logo4-2.jpg

Here is my logo
It will be going on everything stationery, welcome bags, information booklets etc.
I designed it to reflect that we are having our VR at the Swan hotel (hence the swan) but also in WDW (hence the two main mice). It looks better (sharper) when smaller as it will be on the above mentioned items.

bigbag.gif

If you're looking for it on an aisle runner, exclusive elements will design a logo/monogram for you with your order. Stephanie was awesome to work with. The site is http://www.exclusiveelementsinc.com/ HTH
I checke dout that website as you had mentioned in another thread...and that is where I got the idea that I wanted a logo...however, a logo comes free with the aisle runner, but if I need to use if for anything else I have to purchase the logo...and that is what I am worried about but I am going to see what they say...thanks so much:goodvibes
We had a monogram on all our stationary and aisle runner. I did it myself, it was super easy! I have pictures in my blog somewhere. It was a fun project, good luck!
Ill check your blog!!!:goodvibes
Yes I have a wedding logo, well I have a few so far, haven't really picked only one to use, just different things to use for different purposes. They are in my PJ. Enjoy them!! If you go to the DISign boards they will be more than happy to help you out!!
thanks I will....:goodvibes
This is the logo I made up for us. We didn't have an aisle runner, but it was on the invitations and petal cones. It's the Yacht Club lighthouse:
Logo4-2.jpg
nice...I wish I could design anything...:love:
Here is my logo
It will be going on everything stationery, welcome bags, information booklets etc.
I designed it to reflect that we are having our VR at the Swan hotel (hence the swan) but also in WDW (hence the two main mice). It looks better (sharper) when smaller as it will be on the above mentioned items.
bigbag.gif
very suttle but adorable...

Here is my logo

bigbag.gif

Very cute. I love how you incorporated the swan:goodvibes

I love the idea of a logo- especially since I've been looking at invitations and I'm not really seeing anything that I like. I wish my own Photoshop skills were better.

I could refer someone to you if you would like she's from the DisBoards if you look at Amanda's PJ (sccrmnky) she has a few logos that were designed by the same person and you could have an idea..

I could refer someone to you if you would like she's from the DisBoards if you look at Amanda's PJ (sccrmnky) she has a few logos that were designed by the same person and you could have an idea..

I went to the DISign board to look up the rules for the person who did Amanda's candy bar logos and such and it seemed like she doesn't normally do that kind of thing. :confused:

I believe she has been overwhelmed with requests and can no longer do things for free.

I just finished our monogram (the one I like for now) last night so I will post it when I get home from work.

I went to the DISign board to look up the rules for the person who did Amanda's candy bar logos and such and it seemed like she doesn't normally do that kind of thing. :confused:

I believe she has been overwhelmed with requests and can no longer do things for free.

::yes:: I'm working with her on our VR monograms. Her work is very professional (she has stock designs but will also do custom work) her prices are very reasonable and she's been incredibly patient with me! :thumbsup2

Dolly is awesome! We used her for our wedding logo work as well, and I used the logo on water bottles & our welcome folders. She also did candy bar wrappers for us. I even used the logo she made for us on our centerpieces for the at-home party and in our blurb books. I can't recommend her highly enough.

::yes:: I'm working with her on our VR monograms. Her work is very professional (she has stock designs but will also do custom work) her prices are very reasonable and she's been incredibly patient with me! :thumbsup2

Here is the monogram I designed for us...we haven't confirmed our date with Disney yet so I x-ed that out until we know for sure. I don't want to jinx it!

monogram-3.jpg

I designed and used this monogram:

Main-1.jpg

On our stationary so far, and also a swirly mickey pattern that we used on everything too. I can't find a good photo of it online though, this is as unblurry as I have:

Inv6.jpg

There are little mickeys in there but it's hard to see - sorry!

Can someone one create a logo/monogram for me? I have tried and I can't seem to make one I like, but I love everyone's. My DF is named Jeffery and I am April and we are getting married May 14, 2011. Any help would be great. Thanks

I am posting at work, but if you give me a day or two, I'll give it a go for you if you like. What do you have in mind? Hidden Mickey's, colours, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter