• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wedding dresses

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Yeah! Bought my dress!!

dress002.jpg

dress004.jpg

I liked it without the sash, but i'm thinking of maybe getting a pink one instead. Just to add a bit of color and match the theme. :confused3

here is the one that comes with it
dress006.jpg

and here is a pink one.

dress008.jpg

What do you think?

I think the dress is stunning on you!! It looks pretty with or without the sash, but I love the pink one!

Love the dress and love the sash. I originally wanted a dress with some color but decided to go all white but I think this dress is great because you can do the all white for the ceremony and then add the sash for the reception if you want to "spice it up a bit". I think it looks great with the pink sash and if it ties in all your colors that is even better. I've seen some people use great broachs (sp?) where the sash ties.

So glad you got this.

Linda

Ok, after a dress dilema and my 'dream' dress would not be available, I went on a mission. I ordered this dress on Saturday!!!!

It is a Dessy - Sandals Beaches (destination gown), very appropriate for our cruise VR.
1003-2.jpg

1003back.jpg

1003front.jpg

So after many sales ladies telling me that I was expecting a miracle to find a dress four months before my VR I found the perfect one. :cheer2: Sorry the photo is blurry

photo.jpg

pj - (Insert much whistling [and perhaps a catcall] here!) Wow!

ElleBren - Pick-ups, yay! That's quite a dress! Is that chocolate? Nice contrast!

omg, you look beautiful!! i absolutely LOVE the dress! it is just what i've always imagined my dress to be like. is it from David's Bridal?

Yes it is from davids bridal. They also have one with a sweetheart neckline, but I didn't like that one enough more to justify the more than $500 difference in price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter