Wedding dresses

LauraInWonderland, I have to agree with NewYearsBride! That dress is beautiful and fits you absolutely perfectly! You look stunning.

i ordered my dress last week! Its the Victoriana by maggie sottero
:)

THEdress008.jpg

THEdress009.jpg

THEdress012.jpg

This is a BEAUTIFUL dress!!:lovestruc You look like such a princess!

Our dresses have almost the same silhouette....what type of crinnie/hoop skirt are you going to use??

So I am finally posting pics of the dress!!!
PB170042.jpg

PB170038-1.jpg

PB170040.jpg

PB170045.jpg

Thank goodness the crease is gone out of the back from when I first got my dress

PB170042.jpg

That is SO pretty! I love all the lace. I tried on a dress similar to that, I love the look of the lace and buttons down the back, but it just didn't work on me. You look beautiful!!

Finally allowed to post pics. lol. Here's me, preweight loss. lol. Ignore my scrubby makeupless face. lol. you get the idea. :scared:

aline1.JPG

Thanks 'nessa. I can only hope I find great accessories like you!! Dunno if I ever said so, but that necklace is STUNNING! I'm sure you get endless compliments on it!! :bride:

alissa2008 - We have the same dress! (Except mine has the red embroidery.) It looks stunning on you! :goodvibes

Liz - awesome!! do you have pics? I saw the red one in the magazine (davids) but they didn't have that one in the store...which is fine, cuz my colors are violet, black and white. :woohoo: I just love the way it looks in the back.

Liz, just checked out your pics in your pj - LOVE IT!! Your train is a LOT longer than mine, I like it a lot!! I'm not a big train gal, but it looks stunning on you!! I can't wait to read more!!popcorn::

Liz, just checked out your pics in your pj - LOVE IT!! Your train is a LOT longer than mine, I like it a lot!! I'm not a big train gal, but it looks stunning on you!! I can't wait to read more!!popcorn::

Awww thank you very much! :hug: I really love the flowers on our dress and just couldn't get it out of my head after seeing it. I heard they discontinued the black embroidery on it, so you were lucky to find one with it! Do you have a pic of the back of your dress? I can't really see how long your train is and would love to see the back in black!

Liz - if you check out the mirror in the pic you can kind of see it. Sorry but I don't have any pics of it outright. Yeah, when I originally went shopping it was the second dress I tried on - and I thought... I can't find THE dress the first time I look!! Well, every dress after that I tried I compared to the "black flower one." When I went back to try it on again they said, "this is discontinued and this is the only one we have left in your size -- if you buy it today, its -$200."

-$200 was all she had to say! SOLD!!

Liz - if you check out the mirror in the pic you can kind of see it. Sorry but I don't have any pics of it outright. Yeah, when I originally went shopping it was the second dress I tried on - and I thought... I can't find THE dress the first time I look!! Well, every dress after that I tried I compared to the "black flower one." When I went back to try it on again they said, "this is discontinued and this is the only one we have left in your size -- if you buy it today, its -$200."

-$200 was all she had to say! SOLD!!

$200?!? That is an amazing deal! You look beautiful in it, even w/o makeup. :thumbsup2

Alissa if I were you I would take your address off the public site, I would maybe PM whomever you were trying to contact. I am just looking out for your safety:hug:

Alissa if I were you I would take your address off the public site, I would maybe PM whomever you were trying to contact. I am just looking out for your safety:hug:

Yeah I'm dumb and just typed in the wrong window. :rolleyes1

Politto --Thanks!! :banana:

PB170042.jpg

PB170038-1.jpg

PB170040.jpg

PB170045.jpg

Thank goodness the crease is gone out of the back from when I first got my dress

omg, you look beautiful!! i absolutely LOVE the dress! it is just what i've always imagined my dress to be like. is it from David's Bridal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter