Wedding? Deployment?

KarlaG4Kids

Love to travel, especially to Disney!
My DD and her fiance have been planning their wedding for 2 years now. It is supposed to be April 30. We have so much done, bought and reserved and NOW his USMC reserve unit is notified they will be deployed some time next year. It may be Jan. It may be June. I am so proud of future son-in-law, but boy does that make wedding plans interesting.....guess we may be moving up the date whenever they let us know what is going to happen. I was raised with a military father, but DD is sure in for changes in her life! She isn't used to having decisions made for her! HEE HEE! Also a note to all servicemen and women and their families and friends. You deserve all of our support and best wishes. I can say I am proud of all of you. :thewave

I would go ahead and do the wedding, no matter how big or small. I had been married all of 2 months when my Dh deployed last Feb '03 for a year. We knew when planning for our Dec wedding that he would deploy and we wanted to be married. I received alot more info as a wife than a fiancee would and he has the reassurance that I'm taken care of.

Good luck to your DD and her soldier. God Bless.

Tina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter