Wedding colors

cavecricket!! How much DMB are you going to use??
We played 'the idea of you" at our reception

Ours is a Christmas-time wedding so white, black and claret red with silver.

Ours will be navy blue, french blue with hints of emerald green. I am so excited to see how it all turns out!

It IS Lily Pulitzer!!!

I just love Mary's wedding..in my next life..I am coming back and having THAT wedding!!

:rotfl: That is so funny because I want your wedding as my VR(if I can convince Dan)...I love your flowers and the whole shabang!!!!!!

mine was Gold, Hot Pink & White, but now i've seen the table example on the disney website of the black and white and thinking could I incorporate black aswell or is that too much

(im wearing gold, groom wearing white,bridesmaids in hot pink)

What does everyone think?

We are doing fall colors (October wedding in MA). So we have the Bridesmaids in Apple red with orange and yellow flowers. My MOH will be in a darker shade of red or orange. The men have the apple ties for their suits with an orange flower in the lapel. And we are incorporating that red, orange and yellow at the reception.

We started out with pink & cream and silver and somehow have morphed to pink and pale yellow, with silver and gold accents at various places. This was the inspiration for the latest color scheme:
floral_idea.jpg

Of course, our cake is totally OFF the theme. It is white fondant with pink & pale yellow crystal flowers but the castle topper looks like this:
lenoxcastle.jpg

We're hoping to play off of/emphasize the pink of the windows and the yellow of the insert at the top front. :cloud9:

Our main color is
blue_vista_1_40p.gif
. Our secondary color is
green_fairway_1_40p.gif
And our accent colors are
onyx_1_40p.gif
(black) and
silver_1_40p.gif
(silver). Our bridesmaid dresses will be a navy iridescent taffeta but in pictures it shines and give the color so much depth.

The colors were inspired from the Living Seas where our reception will be. :)

Our theme is soft sunset colors, so mainly pinks and corals- light seashell pink, a pink grapefruit sort of pink and a flamingo pink with silver, white and gray accents.

I really dont know what colours to have. I cant decide between green and pink!

My mum thinks green won't suit all of the bridesmaids :sad2:

I really dont know what colours to have. I cant decide between green and pink!

My mum thinks green won't suit all of the bridesmaids :sad2:

Do both!!!!! I did...I did mostly pink but many green accents (see the page before this) and I just loved how it turned out...I am biased though.

I LOVE pink and green together! I would have used those if we'd had a spring/summer wedding!

Mine were wine/blush pink, with a little bit of brown thrown in. It was beautiful for Christmas!!

We're going with a champagne gold and pink. I think the bridesmaids will be in gold though - I have one refusing to wear pink!

mine are navy blue, sliver and white.

any brides that had the same colors i would love some ideas(budget ideas) Pm me, or e-mail TIA!
wedding date
Jan 3rd , 2009

mine was Gold, Hot Pink & White, but now i've seen the table example on the disney website of the black and white and thinking could I incorporate black aswell or is that too much

(im wearing gold, groom wearing white,bridesmaids in hot pink)

What does everyone think?

I think that sounds great - it will make the other colours really stand out :thumbsup2

Since its just going to be the two of us, I'm having pink and ivory roses and DF will be wearing all black (unless I see what the pink and robin egg blue looks like together, then he'll be wearing a blue tie)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter