Wedding colors

dawrobin

Is the luckiest girl in the world with the best fi
I can't sleep and I was wondering what colors you ladies have picked for your weddings. Our inspiration was our beautiful bedspread and pillows of all places- burnt orange and royal blue.

SOunds weird but they actually look good together!

They sound great Dawn!

These are my colors: Azalea, Blush Pink and Silver

azelea.jpg
pearlpink-1.jpg
f-2.jpg

I'm hot pink, medium pink, and light pink with some subtle light brown touches... and yes, it will look like pepto bismol exploded, but I don't care... it's all about my favorite color!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes :lmao:

I'm red, white and silver. When i saw my dress i knew the theme had to be centered around it. Plus when we get back its Christmas.

But i do love pink and purple. That would have been my second choice if i had had a white wedding dress.

I guess our colors were a mix of spring pastel floral colors...yellow, blue, mint green, pink, purple...bright and cheery.

Ours was based on the back of my dress, a medium blue and we had light blue & dark blue accents with a little silver thrown in....I call it "Happily Ever After in Blue"

We're going with shades of blue ranging from sky blue to navy. My tie is royalish "Superman" blue, while Scott's is a beautiful ice blue. What floral we're having will include blue delphiniums in light blue and cobalt hues. Our centerpieces have both royal and navy metallic materials.

Just lots and lots of blue. We decided to go "shades of" so we didn't get bogged down in making sure everything was an exact match, and well, with two boys, you get more blue, I guess. :rotfl2:

We had burgundy and ivory.

My favorite colors are purple and red, so burgundy is just a blend of those colors. Ivory because my gown was ivory. We also had small touches of silver.

Yellow and Blue - the inspiration was from Beauty and the Beast. Yellow is the primary color, and blue will be in the decor and floral with hydrangeas.

The only problem I found is that I choose my school colors without even thinking about it. :rotfl: Someone had to point it out to me.

Royal blue for the bridesmaids, silver for the groomsmen and white for us (vest for him...not white tux).

I really wanted a winter wedding. I loooove winter. But my pragmatic side smacked me over the head. It's going to be sooooo cold and as much as I love snow, I don't love it so much that I want it to prevent people from making the trip. So the wedding is the day after Thanksgiving but the colors are winter.

Okay....and they were the school colors at the high school we attended together.

Okay okay...and blue is my favorite color.

Ours are red ,white and silver. I too loved the red accented dresses but we are also renewing our vows days before Valentines day so it fit also.. .If i hadn't fallen in love withhte red accented dresses ours would have been Blue and i dont know but my favorite color is blue..

Purple and silver (and I guess white, LOL). Our theme is When You Wish Upon a Star, so we're going for a starry night color.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter