Website down??

That’s crazy...today is my 180 and I logged on and did all of my dining reservations this morning with no problem! I didn’t know until I got onto this message board that FD dropped today!

I'm DVC, so I called them (they start answering phones at 9am EST). She said, "we haven't heard anything about the website being down!" She's checking now. If I can get any sort of ETA for when the website will be back up, I'll let everyone know. Good luck to everyone in the parks this morning.
It’s back up now

I'm trying to buy something on the disney store site, and that's not working either -- nothing can be added to carts right now. Oh well, hopefully I can place my order later today, haha!

I got a birthday card today with a code and I have to go to my Disney experience to see what my gift is lol and I can't get on the page. I'm thinking it's the MNSSHP but I don't know for sure.

Yes, back up, and the DVC person was able to book my fastpass+ selections while I was waiting!

Nooo! I’m actually at Disney now, I need the app to work!
What is the weather like down there, I'm wondering about heavy rain taking phone lines or something down? Been calling for 2 hours and nothing but a busy signal.

Last edited:
What is the weather like down there, I'm wondering about heavy rain taking phone lines or something down? Been calling for 2 hours and nothing but a busy signal.

It's called the free dining hurricane. :rotfl2:

I've been able to get in for the last 15 minutes or so now so hopefully the initial rush has passed. Not sure how long it will take the phone lines to not be overloaded, I would think you should at least be able to make a connection soon but may be on hold for a couple of hours.

It's called the free dining hurricane. :rotfl2:

I've been able to get in for the last 15 minutes or so now so hopefully the initial rush has passed. Not sure how long it will take the phone lines to not be overloaded, I would think you should at least be able to make a connection soon but may be on hold for a couple of hours.
Don't. Care about hold just want to get through

The site is not back up for me and today is day 60 for fast pass. I am hopeful that it comes back up soon as I am not in a position to call at this point!!

The site is not back up for me and today is day 60 for fast pass. I am hopeful that it comes back up soon as I am not in a position to call at this point!!
Should be back up now. I had no problem going in and modifying my times a bit. Good luck!

Nope, still not! I keep refreshing, even restarted the computer. It continues to ask me to sign in and then blinks out of the screen then sign in again. Arggh!! It will all be fine I was just hoping to get it done this morning!

Nope, still not! I keep refreshing, even restarted the computer. It continues to ask me to sign in and then blinks out of the screen then sign in again. Arggh!! It will all be fine I was just hoping to get it done this morning!
I am so sorry to hear that. Have you tried signing in on the app and doing everything from your phone?

I had trouble with the CrT reservation page up until 11 am and then it started working again, phone lines were also down for a while.

Good morning, the phone lines were having trouble again today. It kept disconnecting me while trying to make Disney dining reservations

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter