Website down??

babyblue61

DIS Veteran
Anyone else unable to access website to make fastpass+ selections and unable to get through on phone as well this morning????

Not certain if anyone knows the answer, but I'll go ahead and ask - any idea, historically, how long these "free dining website overloads" take to resolve? Thanks!

I haven’t been able to log on this morning or get through by phone. My FP booking date is tomorrow and this makes me nervous. Was on the phone for 2 hours last night with them, adding our tickets and making a payment. It was a disaster and should have been so simple.

I haven’t been able to log on this morning or get through by phone. My FP booking date is tomorrow and this makes me nervous. Was on the phone for 2 hours last night with them, adding our tickets and making a payment. It was a disaster and should have been so simple.
I would think this will be resolved by tomorrow and you should be fine to log in at 7am tomorrow. Good luck!

Ah, I wondered what was up too. sitting here getting ready to head to AK. Thankfully they CL is leaving a full color print out of our plans on the room each day so at least know I our FP times

Ah, I wondered what was up too. sitting here getting ready to head to AK. Thankfully they CL is leaving a full color print out of our plans on the room each day so at least know I our FP times
The poor people who don't take a screen shot of theirs! Thank goodness you have a print out. Have a great day!

Anyone else unable to access website to make fastpass+ selections and unable to get through on phone as well this morning????

Yes! And all I was trying to do was change one dining reservation. I can’t imagine how those folks who are trying to book fast pass selections are feeling.

:headache::crutches::crazy2:
Today is my FastPass day....
I did get coveted FOP...but then site died... now at work and can’t stalk every second:scared:
Kerri

I’m dying!!! Trying to book FP today for my three day trip...... oh well, maybe I will not get to ride the new stuff.

All their sites and app are down, I think it is something beyond the overload. DVC site is also down and you cannot get the free dining with DVC so normally it is unaffected by this. The mydisneyexperience app is also down and has not been in the past.

I'm DVC, so I called them (they start answering phones at 9am EST). She said, "we haven't heard anything about the website being down!" She's checking now. If I can get any sort of ETA for when the website will be back up, I'll let everyone know. Good luck to everyone in the parks this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!