We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

Hey the next time you see me in my designer duds heading into Epcot on the bus you should say hi :rotfl:

OMG THAT ORANGE BIRD MAGIC SHOT :yay::yay::yay: I want it! That’s amazing, but I gotta ask... why in Epcot and not Adventureland, Disney? :confused3

Here is a bathroom for you all, now this is one we as guests can’t use at Epcot, it is only for show

TOTORO POTTY COVER! Please tell me they were selling those in mitsukoshi! :laughing: Too cute for sure. Looks like a yummy dinner and a nice relaxing evening!

The pp CM did forgive us for not having a cat, she told us she likes dogs to! pug::dog:Here are the pictures she took.
img_jul102018at81455pm-jpg.336167

What a nice day at EPCOT. I love Orange Bird :love: I wish I wasn't so bad at remembering to look for/ask for magic shots, because they are always so cute!

There was a lady on the bus and she was decked out in designer clothes and accessories! Wow, she must have had a fancy date at Epcot,:rotfl2:I really was feeling second class with my park gear on:hyper:.

Haha What always gets me is when I see people walking around the parks in high stiletto heels! Like, HOW!? WHY?! I get blisters wearing good sneakers. I can't even imagine.

Bo Bice from American Idol was singing and he is excellent.

Ooh, I remember him! Must have been a good little show :)

We were seated by the sushi chefs. This was fun to watch and the chefs were all females:worship: and they were working hard.

Love this! I've noticed a lot of female chefs at the Japanese restaurants in Disney, especially, and even around home, too. It must have been really interesting and entertaining to be able to see them working.

I saw a pp CM doing some cute magic shots so we decided to get a few pictures. She was very nice and took some cute pictures. She was obsessed with cats and wanted to tell us all about her cats at home:cat:. We are dog people, my son and husband are so allergic to cats, we have 3 dogs. 1 Bishon, 2 Labs (yellow and Black). They are such sweet dogs, all 3!

The pp CM did forgive us for not having a cat, she told us she likes dogs to! pug::dog:Here are the pictures she took.
img_jul102018at81455pm-jpg.336167
I love the props! Sometimes the PP photographers are just so sweet!

I took a picture of Captain Hook and Peter Pan, I like PP up on the building better! What do you all think??
img_jul102018at81520pm-jpg.336166
Agree! Also, if you look, Hook's eyeline is not towards Peter at all, so it feels a bit off!

I wanted to mention today was Dapper Days at MK, Andi really wanted to go but we didn’t realize it until very late in the day and we also did not have anything remotely Dapper. We did see some nice pictures on Instagram of all the very Dapper people in the MK.
Should have stopped at The Dress Shoppe! But maybe that's why the lady on the bus was so fancy?

I saw a pp CM doing some cute magic shots so we decided to get a few pictures. She was very nice and took some cute pictures. She was obsessed with cats and wanted to tell us all about her cats at home:cat:. We are dog people, my son and husband are so allergic to cats, we have 3 dogs. 1 Bishon, 2 Labs (yellow and Black). They are such sweet dogs, all 3!
You have my favourite dogs! My mom has the sweetest Bichon named Max and I am obsessed with labs! I am working on Bill to let us get a dog but no luck so far. We do have two cats who pretty much rule the house, lol!

We decided to share some plates, first up was the Spicy Calamari Tempura with spicy Miso Sauce. This is so delicious, it is crunchy on the outside and smooth on the inside. The spicy miso is a great dipping sauce for these.
This looks good. I am a little scared of calamari though.

The firecracker Roll has tempura shrimp with wakame salad and jalapeño finished with an eel sauce. This was so good. I do not like really spicy food and this was fine because you could add the jalapeño or leave it for Andi the spice freak!
This looks good too!

The California Roll was crab meat, avocado, cucumber, smelt roe, and Japanese mayonnaise. This was so fresh tasting.
California roll looks great. Ii love the veggie rolls the best. :)

Looks like you two had a perfect low-key evening!

Cute PP pics!

Very cool that you could watch Bo Bice perform!

Your dinner sounds like it was very nice!

Nothing wrong with a laid back evening :) It sounded very enjoyable!

I definitely want to see Christopher Robin too!

I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner at Tokyo Dining, I've actually never eaten there before. The sushi looked good though! We've done Teppan Edo but I feel like hibachi can get old after a while.

Looking forward to your last MK day!

I wish a CM would chat me up about cats! I can out-catlady most, LOL.

Loved your thoughts on Tokyo Dining. I do sushi and hibachi at a Japanese restaurant here at home often, so I've generally passed on the Japan pavilion sit-downs. But in Feb 2017 I finally gave Teppan Edo a try and it was wonderful, so I've been curious about Tokyo Dining ever since.

I so hope we can get to F&G next year so we can get this shot. Casey LOVES Orange Bird!

Bo Bice from American Idol was singing and he is excellent.
He was a finalist with Carrie Underwood, I actually wanted him to win. :rockband:
Too funny, we were pulling for him back in the day too. For some odd reason Jason and I took to calling in Bob Ice instead of Bo Bice which we of course thought was infinitely hilarious :-) Wonder what happened to that Carrie Underwood person? :confused3

It was busy at Tokyo Dining this evening. We were seated by the sushi chefs. This was fun to watch and the chefs were all females:worship: and they were working hard.
:worship::worship::worship: Indeed. Our usual place at home has 5-6 chefs working at a time and non are ever women!

We decided to share some plates, first up was the Spicy Calamari Tempura with spicy Miso Sauce. This is so delicious, it is crunchy on the outside and smooth on the inside. The spicy miso is a great dipping sauce for these.
img_jul102018at81254pm-jpg.336171
Yum, we will have to try this on our next visit. We are suckers for all things calamari so this would be right up our alley.

The firecracker Roll has tempura shrimp with wakame salad and jalapeño finished with an eel sauce. This was so good. I do not like really spicy food and this was fine because you could add the jalapeño or leave it for Andi the spice freak!
img_jul102018at81225pm-jpg.336172
We had this on our last trip and loved it too. We thought it may have been too spicy for Casey but she was able to eat it too.

Here is a bathroom for you all, now this is one we as guests can’t use at Epcot, it is only for show:rotfl2:
img_jul102018at81625pm-jpg.336164
Finally one where I now where it is :-)

Sorry this post was a little boring, we just had a slow easy evening at Epcot.
Not boring at all. There is FOOD so I am happy!!!!

I wanted to try the lemon scone with berry sauce and whipping cream for my dessert
Yum! This looks so good! I'd wanted to try this as well, but I didn't make much of a dent in my F&G food list last trip :sad2:

I like PP up on the building better! What do you all think??
YES! I completely agree. He just belongs up there!

have any of you seen the trailer for Christopher Robbin?
Yes! This looks so good. :goodvibes

Hey the next time you see me in my designer duds heading into Epcot on the bus you should say hi :rotfl:

OMG THAT ORANGE BIRD MAGIC SHOT :yay::yay::yay: I want it! That’s amazing, but I gotta ask... why in Epcot and not Adventureland, Disney? :confused3

TOTORO POTTY COVER! Please tell me they were selling those in mitsukoshi! :laughing: Too cute for sure. Looks like a yummy dinner and a nice relaxing evening!
Maybe I will see you in August and I can check out all your designer duds.:thumbsup2

I loved seeing the orange bird but you are right more appropriate for Adventureland

I don’t know if they seem the toilet covers, I saw it in the Kawaii display, I’m sure they do have the covers, that place has everything!

What a nice day at EPCOT. I love Orange Bird :love: I wish I wasn't so bad at remembering to look for/ask for magic shots, because they are always so cute!
I really enjoyed the pp CM, she was so nice and really liked doing the magic shots!

I want to try to do more magic shots on the next trip!

Haha What always gets me is when I see people walking around the parks in high stiletto heels! Like, HOW!? WHY?! I get blisters wearing good sneakers. I can't even imagine.

Ooh, I remember him! Must have been a good little show :)

Love this! I've noticed a lot of female chefs at the Japanese restaurants in Disney, especially, and even around home, too. It must have been really interesting and entertaining to be able to see them working.
I know, the heels at Disney have got to go!
Bo Bice was with a group there and I can’t remember the name of the band, I did enjoy some of the songs!
I really enjoyed watching the Sushi chefs and the food was really good too!

You have my favourite dogs! My mom has the sweetest Bichon named Max and I am obsessed with labs! I am working on Bill to let us get a dog but no luck so far. We do have two cats who pretty much rule the house, lol!

This looks good. I am a little scared of calamari though.

This looks good too!

California roll looks great. Ii love the veggie rolls the best. :)

Looks like you two had a perfect low-key evening!
Here is a picture of my little Buddy Bischon, our labs are so cute I have to get a new picture of them
IMG_Jul172018at82932PM.jpg

The Calamari was really good, not chewy, fishy, or mushy. The flavor was so delicious with the sauce.

The sushi was also very fresh and tasty, worth a visit for dinner, I would definitely go back again!

Cute PP pics!

Very cool that you could watch Bo Bice perform!

Your dinner sounds like it was very nice!

Nothing wrong with a laid back evening :) It sounded very enjoyable!

I definitely want to see Christopher Robin too!
Bo Bice was very good, I enjoyed just relaxing and watching him sing.
Dinner was very good!

I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner at Tokyo Dining, I've actually never eaten there before. The sushi looked good though! We've done Teppan Edo but I feel like hibachi can get old after a while.

Looking forward to your last MK day!
Thank you, we had a wonderful dinner and coming up soon is our last MK day!

I wish a CM would chat me up about cats! I can out-catlady most, LOL.

Loved your thoughts on Tokyo Dining. I do sushi and hibachi at a Japanese restaurant here at home often, so I've generally passed on the Japan pavilion sit-downs. But in Feb 2017 I finally gave Teppan Edo a try and it was wonderful, so I've been curious about Tokyo Dining ever since.
Welcome Billie:flower:

This CM loved cats no doubt!

Andi is a sushi loving girl so she always wants to eat in Japan

The atmosphere and staff are really worth a visit to one of these restaurants for sure. We have had such wonderful experiences with the staff at Tokyo Dining!

I so hope we can get to F&G next year so we can get this shot. Casey LOVES Orange Bird!

Too funny, we were pulling for him back in the day too. For some odd reason Jason and I took to calling in Bob Ice instead of Bo Bice which we of course thought was infinitely hilarious :-) Wonder what happened to that Carrie Underwood person? :confused3

:worship::worship::worship: Indeed. Our usual place at home has 5-6 chefs working at a time and non are ever women!

Yum, we will have to try this on our next visit. We are suckers for all things calamari so this would be right up our alley.

We had this on our last trip and loved it too. We thought it may have been too spicy for Casey but she was able to eat it too.

Finally one where I now where it is :-)

Not boring at all. There is FOOD so I am happy!!!!
The orange bird was a very fun magic shot

Yup never heard of Carrie Underwood again:rotfl:

I remember your review of that delicious roll and I fully agree

I’m glad my bathroom trivia is a hit:rotfl2:

Yum! This looks so good! I'd wanted to try this as well, but I didn't make much of a dent in my F&G food list last trip :sad2:

YES! I completely agree. He just belongs up there!

Yes! This looks so good. :goodvibes
THe dessert was better looking than it tasted, a little dry
I agree Peter Pan looks out of place down in the grass and Captain Hook isn’t even looking at him!
I am so excited for the Christopher Robbin movie!

I love the props! Sometimes the PP photographers are just so sweet!

Agree! Also, if you look, Hook's eyeline is not towards Peter at all, so it feels a bit off!

Should have stopped at The Dress Shoppe! But maybe that's why the lady on the bus was so fancy?
I agree, so fun when the CM’s interact with you!

You are so right about Hook, he isn’t even looking at Pan and Peter doesn’t even have a face really!

I don’t think this lady was dressed for Dapper days, she was decked in Chanel, Coach, Tiffany, Jimmy Choo etc.... just struck me as odd on the Disney bus:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter