We Wants The Rum or Do We? April Trip Report! Complete! New TR in my signature 8/26**

I enjoyed your report and can't wait to read your August report!

The bathroom...since you gave a fabulous hint....CRYSTAL PALACE? Or near there by the first aid station.

And I do not understand why you would pay for a character meal and ignore the characters? I don't get it...glad you guys made up for it!

I loved getting FP after FP the last time I went. It makes it so much fun, and it was an adventure to see what we could do next.

See Ya Real Soon!

Sweet little piglet showed up while we were eating and we had a nice visit with him/her?? I did feel bad because two of the tables by us just ignored the characters and cute little piglet tried to say hi to them and they didn’t even acknowledge Piglet:guilty: We gave Piglet a lot of love :love:
I'm always so sad that Piglet couldn't come out to see us when we visited Crystal Palace. The waiter said he was under the weather...

What a wonderful last day in MK. And smart of you to finagle a later DME ride. I've had the opposite happen before where the driver offered us a ride on the earlier bus (nervous nelly here was at the stop wayyyy early!) I think it is fine as long as there's room.

Good job to you and Andi on the fp that day!!! Amazing end to a lovely trip. Really hoping it works out to meet you in just a few weeks. I've loved getting to know you through all your reports so don't be a stranger in August!! :hug:

They have been married 63 years
Awww, that's amazing! :lovestruc

img_jul182018at84225am-jpg.337690
Love this picture - love your t-shirt! :thumbsup2

we headed to our first FP+ at BTMRR, also a must for us on the last day, does anyone giggle uncontrollably on this ride? I sure do!
Yep! :laughing:

What a cute picture of the two of you! :goodvibes

Well I fixed that and we are heading back to the World on 8/11.:flower:
Yay!!! And that's coming right up!

Thanks for sharing another great trip with us all! I love reliving memories with fellow TRers :hug:

img_jul222018at72747am-jpg.338624

FP for 7DMT was up next, oh my the picture is hideous but I will show it for good trip reporting

You mean hilarious!

We did see a Grandpa fall out of the vehicle at the end and he was bleeding, the nurse in me, assisted by giving him a Kleenex and a band aide. Poor guy!

Aww! He's so lucky he didn't break anything though!

She was very nice and said one was coming at 3:10 and we could take that one.
I don’t condone this act of mine but it did work and we got on the ME no problems!

I didn't even know this could be done!!

:sad: Still so sad we're missing each other by a few days!

I think this looks like the bathrooms on Main Street, close to the train station. Maybe on the Talking Mickey side?!

:rotfl:

At least he was well taken care of! :goodvibes Too bad though.

:sad1:

:laughing: Hey, it worked! Glad you got to the airport with no trouble.

Yay! Hope to see you there :) I need to get my butt in gear and get my August plans up over on my thread. Soon!!

Looking forward to it!
We had a great last day, makes it harder to leave when the day is so perfect:woohoo:

I am getting excited for our next trip, here is to hoping we have great weather and get to say hi:wave2:

I don't get this at all?! :confused3 What's the point of the character breakfast? :confused:

:rotfl:

Oh no! :eek:

I don't even ride that without having eaten a big breakfast!

Me too! :cloud9: Unfortunately somehow I only managed to ride it once on our trip last week. In previous years I remember being able to walk on it multiple times, and sometimes even stay on for a 2nd ride in a row. Not so this time around...lines that actually wrapped around! :sad1:

Thanks for sharing your trip! I enjoyed following along. :wave:
Thanks for reading and commenting, this was a wonderful trip overall, the weather was fantastic, food was so good and the parks were really fun, not to crowded!

I agree about PM, it is starting to have a long line now, ugh! I blame the FP+ since it is available for almost every ride now! PM is such a favorite to us! I remember years ago on a trip, I had a cold and ear infection and I just rode PM over and over, lol!

Aww, sad it's over!

When should we expect your next report? :jester:

Thanks for joining in, I think I will write one for the August trip, I have been following along with your PTR!

Sounds like a great day at MK before you had to leave on the ME!

Haven't been on this one...DH doesn't like the spinning :rotfl:

It was a great last day, I can do Teacups with minimal spinning otherwise I turn green, lol!:sick:

Sounds like an amazing way to bid farewell to Disney! So lucky getting so many FPs!

I'm glad you were still able to catch ME! I'm sure they are used to people missing their departure time.

I sure hope you do a TR for August! I love living vicariously through you ladies :)

Thank you Alexis, love having you follow along and join in! It really was a perfect last day with all the FP+
The ME later worked perfectly for us!
I hope to get an August report in, it is fun to put it all to paper, makes the trips last longer!

Awww, that's amazing! :lovestruc

Love this picture - love your t-shirt! :thumbsup2

Yep! :laughing:

What a cute picture of the two of you! :goodvibes

Yay!!! And that's coming right up!

Thanks for sharing another great trip with us all! I love reliving memories with fellow TRers :hug:
Thanks Tracy, so nice to have people comment, it makes the writing so much more fun.
I do love PPF so I thought the Tink T-shirt was perfect.
I am getting excited to start our next adventure at WDW!

You mean hilarious!

Aww! He's so lucky he didn't break anything though!

I didn't even know this could be done!!

:sad: Still so sad we're missing each other by a few days!

I think this looks like the bathrooms on Main Street, close to the train station. Maybe on the Talking Mickey side?!
Ha Ha, I know the pictures is good for a laugh
Our ME trick worked perfectly for us, so happy because we sit and wait at the airport so long most of the times.
I am bummed we will miss each other by just a few days, glad you scored the AP night at MK, sounds awesome!
You are close with the bathroom trivia, it is actually the one by the first aide station, close to CP.

I enjoyed your report and can't wait to read your August report!

The bathroom...since you gave a fabulous hint....CRYSTAL PALACE? Or near there by the first aid station.

And I do not understand why you would pay for a character meal and ignore the characters? I don't get it...glad you guys made up for it!

I loved getting FP after FP the last time I went. It makes it so much fun, and it was an adventure to see what we could do next.

See Ya Real Soon!
Thanks so much for reading along! I hope to write some type of report to make the trip last longer, lol!
Ding! Ding! You are the winner for this bathroom trivia:lmao:

The extra FP+ is so fun, especially when there are good ones out there, wonderful last day!

I'm always so sad that Piglet couldn't come out to see us when we visited Crystal Palace. The waiter said he was under the weather...
Bummer you missed Piglet at CP, so cute and sweet, hard to believe people would just ignore Piglet!

What a wonderful last day in MK. And smart of you to finagle a later DME ride. I've had the opposite happen before where the driver offered us a ride on the earlier bus (nervous nelly here was at the stop wayyyy early!) I think it is fine as long as there's room.

Good job to you and Andi on the fp that day!!! Amazing end to a lovely trip. Really hoping it works out to meet you in just a few weeks. I've loved getting to know you through all your reports so don't be a stranger in August!! :hug:

Thank you Melinda, I am loving your new multiple TR!
It was a perfect last day, probably one of the better MK days I have had in awhile!
I really hope we get to say Hi in August, looking forward to it.:wave2:

img_jul222018at72826am-jpg.338623
img_jul222018at72747am-jpg.338624

FP for 7DMT was up next, oh my the picture is hideous but I will show it for good trip reporting:rotfl:I don’t know why I always look like a huge wind tunnel is following me on this ride and Andi looks like a calm normal person??:confused3
I always fall into the exact same trap. Casey and Jason look normal (or at least Jason's crazy version of normal) and I look like I have no idea what is happening.

Andi grabbed on FP for The Tomorrow Land Speedway so off to the diesel jungle to try this out. Phew! We had never done this in all our trips, mainly because it stinks:car:and always way to busy.
How have you never ridden this before????? It does stink, but tons of old school fun.

Oh well it was still fun to see him talking one last time.
I had no idea they had stopped Talking Mickey !

I don’t condone this act of mine but it did work and we got on the ME no problems!
Love the way you think. Getting on 3 hours early is just ridiculous.

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Only 2 weeks to go.

Thank you to all who have been reading along and those who take the time to comment! It is so fun to hear from you all!
Thank you Caroline!!!!! Fun report as always.

How have you never ridden this before????? It does stink, but tons of old school fun.

I had no idea they had stopped Talking Mickey !

Love the way you think. Getting on 3 hours early is just ridiculous.

WOOHOO!!!!!!! Only 2 weeks to go.

Thank you Caroline!!!!! Fun report as always.
I always look so bad on the mine train, ugh!
I am glad we tried the Speedway it was a good laugh, Andi never really wanted to do it before.
I read it is very difficult to make Mickey talk so it was ending in May of this year, so now he will be silent again.
The 3 hour pick up time with ME is way to much time at the airport for us, we have TSA precheck so we end up with over 2 hours at our gate, yuck! Plus this time around our pickup time was almost 3.5 hours ahead of time so my trick worked. This August I think we are going to do Uber to the airport or do my trick again.
Thanks so much Kari for joining in and commenting so enjoy it!
Have an awesome trip and I sure hope we can say a quick hi!!

Finally caught up again!!!

Loved your report, it was so much fun to read. Your pictures show such happiness in them...…..lovely to see.

And I adore your Sparkle tee shirt...…..anything that sparkles is good for me...…..I need to keep an eye out for your August trip report......I know it`ll be another fabulous read!!

:wave2:

Finally caught up again!!!

Loved your report, it was so much fun to read. Your pictures show such happiness in them...…..lovely to see.

And I adore your Sparkle tee shirt...…..anything that sparkles is good for me...…..I need to keep an eye out for your August trip report......I know it`ll be another fabulous read!!

:wave2:
Thank you Carole, I am going to miss my Andi girl so much when she leaves for college in about one month:sad:

I sure hope you write another report about your NYC and Orlando adventures! My sister and her family are in NYC right now, it is their first time.

Our August trip is right around the corner:flower1:

Thank you Carole, I am going to miss my Andi girl so much when she leaves for college in about one month:sad:

I sure hope you write another report about your NYC and Orlando adventures! My sister and her family are in NYC right now, it is their first time.

Our August trip is right around the corner:flower1:

Oh bless you :hug:

That’ll be tough when you’re as a close as you are to your lovely daughter! She’ll have a blast I’m sure, but it’s such a hard thing to deal with.

Kyle was accepted to all 5 universities when he applied, one was within driving distance the others weren’t......I’m so glad to say he chose the one closest as he felt it was the best fit for him.......so we were overjoyed he was staying home........he’s not a party animal so wasn’t missing out on the “social” side........but it’s a massive change for parents when kids go away for the first time......

But, you have your August trip around the corner........I’m looking forward to reading that one too......you have a lovely way of writing about your trips.........

Will be starting mine soon......may be the shortest one yet.......lol........oh I hope your sister and family enjoy NYC, first time there is an amazing experience.......funny thing is, I hate crowds, hate loud traffic, I love peace and quiet..... but I adore NYC........

Will look out for your next trip report......:wave2:

Oh bless you :hug:

That’ll be tough when you’re as a close as you are to your lovely daughter! She’ll have a blast I’m sure, but it’s such a hard thing to deal with.

Kyle was accepted to all 5 universities when he applied, one was within driving distance the others weren’t......I’m so glad to say he chose the one closest as he felt it was the best fit for him.......so we were overjoyed he was staying home........he’s not a party animal so wasn’t missing out on the “social” side........but it’s a massive change for parents when kids go away for the first time......

But, you have your August trip around the corner........I’m looking forward to reading that one too......you have a lovely way of writing about your trips.........

Will be starting mine soon......may be the shortest one yet.......lol........oh I hope your sister and family enjoy NYC, first time there is an amazing experience.......funny thing is, I hate crowds, hate loud traffic, I love peace and quiet..... but I adore NYC........

Will look out for your next trip report......:wave2:
You are so right, Sept. 1st is move in day, she will be 3 hours away from us, not really to bad but still, far enough!
How nice Kyle was able to live at home. Our son Jack has lived 5 hours away and that was so hard! He is such a sweet kid, I miss him loads everyday! We do love his college hockey team so we visit fairly often, weather permitting of course, ugh!

Both my kids are home right now and it is so wonderful.

We plan to take it easy this August for our trip! We head to Orlando on Saturday!

What a fun trip! I hope you and Andi have a great time on your trip coming up!

(I definitely agree that its MUCH harder coming home with no Disney plans than it is with one on the horizon!)

What a fun trip! I hope you and Andi have a great time on your trip coming up!

(I definitely agree that its MUCH harder coming home with no Disney plans than it is with one on the horizon!)
Thank you, we sure had a wonderful trip. I hope you had a great time on your recent trip!

It is much easier to get over the Disney blues with a trip in the future:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter